The thread of all Olympic Threads

ihatework

Visit site
Can't see any formal E yet, it probably has to be the outcome unfotunately, but gutting for the Italian, he didn't do anything to deserve that. Rules is rules though and we are under the microscope,

teapot

Visit site
@SAS56 the reserve in isn’t automatic - it’s a formal change at the team’s request. Whether elimination for blood counts as a substitution reason I don’t know.

misst

Visit site
What a shame it looked a lovely test but given the climate there can be no doubt about compromising welfare.

ihatework

Visit site
Have the rules changed on nosenets? This french horse wearing one - they were always banned in the dressage?

Edit - just looked it up and now permitted in the dressage!

ihatework

Visit site
They’re allowed in eventing dressage.

Out of interest do you know when the rule changed?
Riders will be pleased, the 5* headshaker horse was a right palava when they were banned - that was a good 5 years ago though and I haven't had any need to use one since then!

piebaldproblems

Visit site
Oooh nice to see an Anglo-Arab about, just wish the frame could be a bit more open.

Edit: I'm taking that back. The extended canter was gorgeous.

Rowreach

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Visit site
Out of interest do you know when the rule changed?
Riders will be pleased, the 5* headshaker horse was a right palava when they were banned - that was a good 5 years ago though and I haven't had any need to use one since then!
My head is telling me last year? But I’ve been confused since 2020 about what year we’re even in 😂