This girl Doesn't deserve to own a pony ....

Paddydou

Visit site
The smile as she took the whip from the other rider...

I hold my tounge and walk away though I really really don't want to...

Emily91

Visit site
Horrible.

Maybe if she learnt to have a better seat then she wouldnt fall off at a tiny buck.......

Hope that poor pony didnt let her catch it after that!

Spudlet

Visit site
A. Why did she fall off, how utterly wet, that was a pathetic little hop!

and

B. What on earth did she hope to achieve by doing that?

Stupid little girl.

amage

Visit site
Poor pony...and what a useless rider...he was more giving gentle humps than bucks in the long video. And as for where she "fell off"...she could have easily stayed on in the video with the whip but needed to fall so she had an excuse to hit him. Sick sick people

Becca-84

Visit site
God, I want to do the same back to her!! Spiteful little witch. If she had a half-decent seat he would never have got her off anyway - he hardly bucked at all :mad: Poor little pony.

DipseyDeb

Visit site
The snotty message at the start, saying do not watch if your an animal activist...should read, do not watch if you are in any way an intelligent human being with any idea of 1..how to ride, 2..how to treat a pony!! What a pair of numpties.....poor poor pony, Prehaps if she pearnt to ride in the first place. Christ if she can't sit a bunny hop like that, she's got no hope!!!

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
It looked to me like she provoked him into bucking so she could belt him. Horrid little brat, I hope the pony retaliated. Poor pony looked totally confused.

It's one thing to have a momentary lapse of judgement and smack your horse from frustration - which I'm sure everyone has done at some point - but that was deliberate and contrived.

Sammy_46

Visit site
Disgusting behaviour. She shouldn't be allowed to own a pet ant!! I just can't understand how anyone could do that to an animal... :(

Kenzo

Visit site
What a horrible horrible young women.

Thankfully I've never had the pleasure of meeting anyone like that...but I'd like to!

What a suprise, adding comments has been dis-abled for this video.

aimeetb

Visit site
Sorry, me again, this stuff just makes my blood boil! I wonder what her parents would say, if ever catch any child of mine doing that (when I have them) i'd take the pony off them! Horrible, horrible, ignorant, cruel, bully and a little brat! I'd love to put her on something really difficult and let it scare the crap out of her so she never goes near a horse again!!

Lurky McLurker

Visit site
Ugh. She's not even punishing him for bucking, she's punishing him because she fell off. In the Part 1 video (linked on the right hand side) she is riding bareback and sitting much bigger bucks than the one in this video, and she's just laughing. But when she falls off, suddenly it's not funny any more and he gets a beating... double standards or what? Poor confused pony.

cloudandmatrix

Visit site
what an absoloutly evil bitch. the smile says it all. poor pony. if you did that to matrix you would never get near him again- and he would probably have left an imprint in her head.
people like that shouldnt be allowed near a horse

crunchie1

Visit site
I reported this to youtube over a year ago, as well as the rspca .. glad they bothered to do something !! Absolutely vile just doesn't cover it !!