This girl Doesn't deserve to own a pony ....

miss_bird

Visit site
Stipid spite little child, she proveked him into it, them could not sit a silly buck like that, and the poor pony definately knew what a whip was.
Hope he gets his revenge and dumps her in the muck heap next time (well that is my polite thoughts)

zefragile

Visit site
There's no excuse for that behaviour. I have never even been close to losing my temper with an animal like that. She didn't look like she was in a temper, anyway... she was smiling for pity's sake.

fitzaud2

Visit site
Well, that was a pathetic fall. The pony did no more than a little hop! Urgh, her smile as she took that whip... :mad:

Was just going to say the same, if i fell off that easily, i'd be busted at this stage. god love the pony, is there nothing that can be done. my horses drive me mad on a near daily basis, but i'd never do that. i hate using a lungewhip to get him to move on. and it's never touched him. but the fecker wont lunge without it. big difference though, i'd love to take a whip to her, cos it does hurt. (my kiddies think it's funny to whip me)

turkana

Visit site
I'm not a perfect horse owner & I will admit to loosing my temper with a horse (many years ago) I did give her a hiding but I was so ashamed of myself afterwards.

It happened about 20 years ago & I still feel bad about my appalling behaviour & it was appalling behaviour. I certainly wouldn't have put a film of it on the web for the world to see, I was far too ashamed of myself.

That's what I find so shocking about this film, not that she gave the horse a bit of a beating (we all make mistakes & do things we're ashamed of afterwards) but that she seems to be proud of herself.

jendie

www.ramsgrovebeardies.com
What a horrible little girl, if I'd been there she'd have been the one running away! My mare bucks like that everytime she changes pace and even I don't fall off and I'm one of the world's worst riders. I think she came off deliberately.

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Not that I would react to something like that, but I have lost my rag in the past with a horse - no excuse really. Although he was doing much worse things than that poor pony :(

Bovril

Visit site
I agree the ponies feet hardly left the ground, but also what was the other person doing handing her the whip, surely they should have told her that what she was doing was completely wrong and was only going to make the situation worse! I think it's a case of inexperience and bad teaching (She's leant it from somewhere) which is not excuse for neglect but someone should tell her she is in the wrong.

Katikins

Visit site
I have lost my temper before (not proud of it) and I will hit a horse if it's being naughty or taking the piss. The difference is I NEVER enjoy doing it, I'm never smiling, is always on the bum, I would never post it on the internet and more to the point, the discipline is given at the time of the buck or whatever they have just done. I think people are getting more upset over the girls apparent glee that she now gets to whack her pony - rather than a lapse in judgement. The pony does look a sweety though (and I'm really really not a fan of the breed), I just hope he doesn't lose that.

DH1

Visit site
What a horrible little girl, if I'd been there she'd have been the one running away! My mare bucks like that everytime she changes pace and even I don't fall off and I'm one of the world's worst riders. I think she came off deliberately.

To make matters worse (if that's possible) I think that the' horrible little girl' is in fact aged 21.

Kenzo

Visit site
we are all so PERFECT...arent we? Why is everyone 'disgusted' etc. Are we all perfect owner/riders? Do none of us 'lose the head?' I realise that this is THE forum and we must all APPEAR whiter than white, but please... Pony seemed none the worse for his 'cruel' ordeal and I would love to know how many posters have done or almost done, the same. I refuse to believe that none of you have done the same. Anyone brave enough to own up?

No we are not all perfect, nobody has claimed to be.

However the reason some of us are disgusted etc is probably down to the pure fact that some of us don't loose our heads with our horses, can't speak for others but many of us have been brought up better than that while growing up around horses.

That young lady took great pleasure in taking the whip to that pony, showing off in front of her friends, that's cruelty in my book.

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
nice spurs.

pony looks like he needs them right enough.

weve all fallen off from the most pathetic hops at times because weve not been ready for them - thats what makes them funny.

that girls a little wretch for taking a stick to that pony. she landed on her feet why didnt she just laugh?

monkeybum13

Visit site
we are all so PERFECT...arent we? Why is everyone 'disgusted' etc. Are we all perfect owner/riders? Do none of us 'lose the head?' I realise that this is THE forum and we must all APPEAR whiter than white, but please... Pony seemed none the worse for his 'cruel' ordeal and I would love to know how many posters have done or almost done, the same. I refuse to believe that none of you have done the same. Anyone brave enough to own up?

I freely admit to giving my horses a smack if they are being naughty but the thing I was shocked at was the fact you would video it and put it on youtube.
Also, if I fell off because of that hop I would be smacking myself not the pony ;)

Last edited:

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Originally Posted by Fairynuff

if you have lifted a whip to a horse in the same/ similar circumstance than that, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

oh iv lost my temper at horses yes, but when they are being downright insolent.

when i have fallen off like that (because i have... we all have!) i have laughed and got straight back on.

ChellFish

Visit site
Disgraceful!!!! I cannot understand some people. They make my blood boil. Someone should see how she likes it! *breaths* What a very stupid thing to do and then add it online?! Shocking!!

Mithras

Visit site
You can see why she doesn't have much of a partnership with her pony, when she is so erratic and whip happy. Also her saddle is too tight across the front, which is probably what caused the pony to buck.

JoJo_

Visit site
She didnt even look particularly angry with the horse. If I were her i'd be more annoyed at myself for falling off due to a pathetic little hop of the back end from that horse. Poor thing.

I've never and will never take a whip to a horse like that. I do occasionally give my horse a quick sharp smack if he's being naughty but I never hit him with anything.

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Anyone actually click on the person:

'21 years old Casey'
Hi there, I'm a horse trainer and animal lover! The only video's you'll really find on here are my animals and pets and me enjoying them! So enjoy! No rude comments... My videos are NOT for critique or "I'm better than you are" type comments. Lets be respectful! Thank you!

Kao

Visit site
Eeeh.
The little pony with the fat kid, Charros. There's hundreds of them and quite frankly I could ring each and every one of their necks. I read somewhere (On FHOTD me thinks) that one of their "Training Methods" was beating a horse to the ground with a 2x4 to teach it that humans are dominant, if it wasn't dead afterwards of course.

The kid. Well, daddy probably bought the horse. Daddy probably pays for boarding.
Shame daddy couldn't pay for a decent fitting saddle and some riding lessons.
I would gladly spend 10 minutes in a room with her and rather pointy crop.
As would many people I'm sure.

tinkandlily

Visit site
Yes i read her profile, "horse trainer and animal lover" yeah right, and "The only video's you'll really find on here are my animals and pets and me enjoying them!" well if thats how she enjoys her animals, she should never have any.

competitiondiva

Visit site
I think the girl needs to develop a better seat if she comes off at that tiny buck!! And if she's that hacked off at coming off so many times (as inferred by the text on the video) that she wants to smack it like that, then maybe she needs to look at getting an older school master (if one at all!!)

Elliegazzellie

Visit site
I think this video was staged. I think she knew the horse would buck and delibrately fell off. If you notice she's got spurs on and when she used them the horse bucked. It doesn't actually look like she hits the horses that much, I think it looks worse but still totally unaceptable.
She's obviously a complete idiot to think making a video like that would entertain people.....it would just disgust any sane person.