This girl Doesn't deserve to own a pony ....

Fuzznugget

gloucestershirehorseriders.webs.com

teddyt

Visit site
The pony bucked because the stupid bint jabbed it with her spurs. It actually looks like quite a sweet pony. What a shame it has such a clueless rider, one that is so quick to punish a horse that dare complain that she hurt it in the first place. Stupid cow

Spudlet

Visit site
The thing that makes me really mad is that this sort of behaviour for a prolonged period of time can make horses dangerous. Then the useless abusive owners sell them and the poor horses either have to go through all sorts to rehab them, or if they're too far gone they end up pts - not the horse's fault, not the fault of the person that ends up having to make the call - all totally down to the person that mistreated them in the first place:mad:

Spudlet

Visit site
Video has been flagged as animal abuse but there is no point sending it to the RSPCA as the video is filmed in the US

Also, I don't think there was any address etc on there, so they wouldn't be able to find out where to go to find her anyway.

Hopefully she'll do that to a horse that will belt her one back instead of running away like that poor sod did. Hopefully soon!

somethingorother

Visit site
Most honest, genuine, saint of a pony ever! It even goes back to her after the 'free longe' video. Maybe someone needs to give her a good beating with a crop. I will gladly volunteer. Plus i agree, she fell off on purpose as she sat bucks that big bareback with ease in the other video.

Brambridge04

Visit site
Disgusting. At my old yard a girl had a horse who would rear very badly at anything (all checks done, she was just very traumatised from something happening as a foal) said girl would hop off if poss, or hold on if she was likely to cause more damage by leaping side ways, she was constantly bitched about for "letting" pony get away with it being to soft etc...

Another girl was very very shall we say "firm" to be polite, with her horse, over slightest thing and would make comment of "he darent play up, he knows he'd get a beating, mind u he norm does anyway, hahahahaha"

Rearing pony became a lovely sweet trustting pony.......in the end

Second pony got PTS as she kicked the girl in the stomach and caused some serious damage

Karma?? think so.....

LuckyLaneRider

Visit site
I hope that pony one day seriously hurts that young girl & that she realises what a horrible person she truly is. That video is disgusting. Some people just don't deserve any type of animal. Her smile made me so angry; pure evil.

babymare

Visit site
purely and simply a bully - and she seems proud of it. but alas it goes on so so much. personally she needs a whipping by a human to feel the pain .

dibbin

Visit site
WTF?!

A) that was a tiny buck.
B) why the HELL was she grinning like that?!
C) no pony deserves to be chased with a whip like that. Shame she didn't break her head.

Feathered

Visit site
The girl... Well it's just the smile isn't it, it's sinister. What the hell kind of person is that. Look am me I'm so big and clever I can whip my pony. But then most of us would probably have that smile too if we had a whip in our hands and saw her coming!

The ones with the guys riding the ponys, I just felt so sorry for the ponies. Very saddening.

TheEquineOak

Visit site
If anyone had witnessed me falling off after a buck like that, they would probably be inclined to chase me around with a whip!

I never had my own pony when I was younger but witnessed this kind of behaviour. A lot of children don't understand the implications this has on a horse.