this is just about the most arrogant piece I have read in a long time.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Wonder if that's a GDPR issue there as technically that's a client who's name and profile she has now outed without their permission. Where did said person originally put their complaint, was it on her vet profile or her personal one

Maybe if public then person has put their name for all to see, but if private?

Not to mention the names of people who have commented also being published

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
Wonder if that's a GDPR issue there as technically that's a client who's name and profile she has now outed without their permission. Where did said person originally put their complaint, was it on her vet profile or her personal one

The screenshot she has posted is from a private profile page that she has put public.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
And like people were saying about what she does will be seen as gospel - on the hacking video (TBF I can't see draw reins) a follower has put how the draw reins obviously focused her and after all her attempts to push vets boundaries she hasn't got anywhere...

The publishing of someone's profile page, just wow, I hope that person has their profile locked down as it would be easy enough for any like minded followers to go on there and give the person abuse. Very unprofessional and it doesn't even sound like a massive complaint just they felt she rushed

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
It's quite strange really it is almost as if she is deliberately pushing the boundaries more and more. I can't see why she is doing this.🤔

Is it she enjoys the buzz of all her followers rushing to tell her how marvelous she is if anyone dares question her? Is it a sort of power trip she is on. Manipulating a large number of people to slavishly follow her?

Or is it simply the school playground bully has grown up and got herself a profession but is unable to shake off that childish need to bully to make her feel better about herself?

greenbean10

Visit site
She has done this before - screenshotting the names and pages of anyone commenting something even slightly negative, as well as screenshotting the names of people who have ‘liked’ the negative comment.

I have seen a comment from one of her followers saying ‘who lit the fuse in her tampon’ which Natalie has ‘laugh’ reacted to.

Disgraceful…

meleeka

Visit site

Not to mention the names of people who have commented also being published

It’s not a client, just some random person who tagged her and she’s blocked. I’ve seen posts like this before when someone has upset her. It’s awful behaviour.

Spiritedly

Visit site
I'm not sure how she managed to apparently arrive at a yard, greet the owner, check a horse was okay before jabbing it, get back in her car and drive a mile to the next client in 8 minutes?
Lice jab or not you can't just jump out of your car stick an injection in the horse and jump back in your car and drive off!

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
I'm not sure how she managed to apparently arrive at a yard, greet the owner, check a horse was okay before jabbing it, get back in her car and drive a mile to the next client in 8 minutes?
Lice jab or not you can't just jump out of your car stick an injection in the horse and jump back in your car and drive off!
She is super vet😊

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I didn't find her explanation helped.

Cloball

Visit site
Ive hard the vet for mite jabs and he's super quick with the jab so D barely notices but there's still an appropriate amount of time checking the drugs asking appropriate questions on ponies condition plus he always gives her a treat and a head rub before he goes. Very efficient but definitely more than 8 mins.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
FWIW I don’t think she is well .
This.

Her groupies do not have her best interests at heart as they whip her up into making ever more extreme and inadvisable posts, and who lap it up when she lays publicly into people who she finds issue with.

It’s like watching a slow motion car crash. Who will put a stop to it? It’s not enhancing the reputation of the veterinary profession, that’s for sure, and it’s not doing her any long term good at all either.

Last edited:

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I think the question of whether 8 mins is ok is missing the point really. I think someone who is not even a client making snarky comments on your page about how you organise your diary is annoying. I would find people criticising my camps if they have not even been on one very irritating. The issue is the response. I also think deleting and blocking was reasonable. Vet does not owe a non client any explanation. This then triggered more snark (though fairly mild) and it is the response to THAT that is just - wow. Nope. Never appropriate ever. Quite apart from the lack of professionalism just in principle, she has also enabled a pile on as her ardent followers went after the poster. AND she did not shut that down either but was responding positively to really vile abuse of the original poster.

Her 'update' removes the screen shots to 'avoid giving her airtime' but goes onto talk about suicide and bullying on SM. So a fairly mild criticsim or query plus a bit of snark about being blocked has led to this uttterly beyond reasonbale bat-shit crazily disporportionate pile on. And Natlie is not saying 'woah that got a bit out of control I better shut this down'.

Rather she is THANKING her followers for their rabid abuse. There is utter hypocrisy in naming SM abuse as linked to suicide while HER page and HER followers and even HER herself are dishing out way more abuse than was present in the really mild original posts that kicked all this off!

Just appallling.

Luckily most of my clients have been lovely But one year we had someone who was so demanding and undreasonable that severl of the other campers spontaneously started calling her 'Karen'. The staff smiled privately at that but gave ZERO encouragement to it. We did not discuss her with other clients - even privately. And we treated her with courtesy and respect as we do everyone. We were already war gaming how we would respond to what we felt was going to be an inevitable bad review or commment on the page. Never never did it cross our minds that kicking back at the person kicking you was ok! Never. And that is whithout having to factor in the kind of danergously evangelical followers who would get whipped up.

paddy555

Visit site

Is it she enjoys the buzz of all her followers rushing to tell her how marvelous she is if anyone dares question her? Is it a sort of power trip she is on. Manipulating a large number of people to slavishly follow her?
I think this is probably the most accurate description of her behaviour. As it appears she listens to no one then I expect it is going to carry on.

tristars

Visit site
she has gone far beyond the boundaries with the horse thing, bullying people, they can stand up for themselves, but the horse she is riding cannot

i think she is going beyond socially acceptable norms, in several ways, although she may be stressed out or whatever, she has started something and its run away out of control..

talking qbout suicide is a warning bell, she needs to `come down` mentally, being a vet is a stressful job, having several horses is tiring and stressful, her own mental state would benefit from her standing back and giving some thought to the direction this is leading

and giving that horse some thought and attention, backing off, listening and re evaluating the approach to handing training and getting a relationship developing, and how all that is being seen in the public domain

how she reacts to the horse when it lights up is a big red light, confrontation, instead of lets talk about how we can sort this, trying to understand instead of going off like a rocket

Last edited:

irishdraft

Visit site
Personally I have no idea why a vet with several horses has time for all this ridiculous nonsense. The business page needs shutting down and the vet needs to get on with her life for her own sake as much as anything. My own vets certainly wouldn't have time for all this, their busy attending to their clients, I cannot imagine any vet I know wanting to carry on in this way.

meleeka

Visit site
I think the question of whether 8 mins is ok is missing the point really. I think someone who is not even a client making snarky comments on your page about how you organise your diary is annoying. I would find people criticising my camps if they have not even been on one very irritating. The issue is the response. I also think deleting and blocking was reasonable. Vet does not owe a non client any explanation. This then triggered more snark (though fairly mild) and it is the response to THAT that is just - wow. Nope. Never appropriate ever. Quite apart from the lack of professionalism just in principle, she has also enabled a pile on as her ardent followers went after the poster. AND she did not shut that down either but was responding positively to really vile abuse of the original poster.

Her 'update' removes the screen shots to 'avoid giving her airtime' but goes onto talk about suicide and bullying on SM. So a fairly mild criticsim or query plus a bit of snark about being blocked has led to this uttterly beyond reasonbale bat-shit crazily disporportionate pile on. And Natlie is not saying 'woah that got a bit out of control I better shut this down'.

Rather she is THANKING her followers for their rabid abuse. There is utter hypocrisy in naming SM abuse as linked to suicide while HER page and HER followers and even HER herself are dishing out way more abuse than was present in the really mild original posts that kicked all this off!

Just appallling.

Luckily most of my clients have been lovely But one year we had someone who was so demanding and undreasonable that severl of the other campers spontaneously started calling her 'Karen'. The staff smiled privately at that but gave ZERO encouragement to it. We did not discuss her with other clients - even privately. And we treated her with courtesy and respect as we do everyone. We were already war gaming how we would respond to what we felt was going to be an inevitable bad review or commment on the page. Never never did it cross our minds that kicking back at the person kicking you was ok! Never. And that is whithout having to factor in the kind of danergously evangelical followers who would get whipped up.

Very well put.

Upthecreek

Visit site

Just appallling.

Exactly this. Part of being a grown up is accepting that you cannot control what people say or do, but you can control how you respond. For someone not interested in other people’s opinions, she is certainly very easily riled and her desire to always be right is her downfall. And the pile on by her ‘supporters’ is a disgrace.

ihatework

Visit site
Quite frankly I can’t waste time being annoyed by her.

She is digging herself a big hole she may struggle to get out of when the wheels inevitably fall off.

She needs some well respected vets to speak with her quietly behind the scenes to rein everything in.

meleeka

Visit site
Has anyone else seen the latest post/video? Someone has commented that it might be better to let the horse go with dignity at his age and she’s furious. Shes going to report them to their governing body for trolling and harassment apparently (they are a physio) Oh the irony!

On another note, the video is fascinating. Does anyone know how long something like that would take to fully heal? (I’d ask the question on the post, but it’s already been asked and ignored).

lizziebell

Visit site
Has anyone else seen the latest post/video? Someone has commented that it might be better to let the horse go with dignity at his age and she’s furious. Shes going to report them to their governing body for trolling and harassment apparently (they are a physio) Oh the irony!

On another note, the video is fascinating. Does anyone know how long something like that would take to fully heal? (I’d ask the question on the post, but it’s already been asked and ignored).
Except now she’s encouraging trolling of the wrong horse physio and some poor innocent business is getting absolutely slatted by her delusional followers !

meleeka

Visit site
I've met the poor physio. She is the loveliest person and the epitome of professionalism.

Natalie's followers are now posting bad reviews on her business page.

Sorry, but this has to stop. Trolling private posters is bad enough but trying to ruin the reputation of other professionals is hideous behaviour.

The fact that she’s actively encouraging it must surely be against her governing body guidelines? If it isn’t, it should be!