Tokyo Eventing Dressage

teapot

Visit site
I’m going to try and finish watching the team riders. Have scheduled all my client emails so have a bit of a lie in pre second session at 9am/9.30?

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
I’m going to try and finish watching the team riders. Have scheduled all my client emails so have a bit of a lie in pre second session at 9am/9.30?

My first Teams meeting is at 9.15 and I reckon I can get up at 9 after 6 hours sleep with no bother at all ?

Lexi_

Visit site
I’m bailing. I need to be in work early and I’ve got a horrendous day ahead of me ?

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
The German test looked wonderful. I’m surprised that didn’t take the lead for Julia.

Right, I really must be off to bed. Night all. See you tomorrow.

Not surprised at all - didn't have the lightness of Alex's test, nor the supreme obedience of Oli's. Lovely test nonetheless. In it for the long run now ... Night all!

ihatework

Visit site
Looked unlevel in walk, but have found this with super tense thoroughbreds before, so would give the benefit of the doubt myself

Yes deffo unlevel in walk. But rhythm disturbance behind prior to that. But yes, benefit of doubt, it certainly wasnt consistently off

Millie-Rose

Visit site
Did anyone else spot Tayberry ridden by the Hong Kong rider who used to be ridden by a member on here? If I recall he used to be a bit wild XC so could be an interesting watch. I would have liked to watch his dressage but gave up and went to bed after Alex will have to try to watch it back.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
just catching up now, i woke up in the night from a mad dream but thought i ought to try and get back to sleep instead of join the night owls :p

Reactions: TPO