Tokyo Showjumping thread

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
lost a shoe apparently and was unbalanced after, I also wish they retired it didn't look right at all jumping, in fairness to Shane it may not have felt as bad as it looked

I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have noticed his horse paddling through several fences and sending poles scattering everywhere.

This is “my” team ?? and I’m disgusted he didn’t retire. Who cares if it’s the Olympics?

Crikey it used to be the pure dressage I couldn’t bear to watch, but the SJ so far has been awful.

We all have so much sympathy for athletes who put their mental health first, and seemingly feck all compassion for these horses.

ecb89

Visit site
I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have noticed his horse paddling through several fences and sending poles scattering everywhere.

This is “my” team ?? and I’m disgusted he didn’t retire. Who cares if it’s the Olympics?

Crikey it used to be the pure dressage I couldn’t bear to watch, but the SJ so far has been awful.

We all have so much sympathy for athletes who put their mental health first, and seemingly feck all compassion for these horses.
This is leaving a nasty taste in my mouth.

Reactions: Kat