Tokyo Showjumping thread

conniegirl

Visit site
Arrrggg! My ipad chose today of all days to stop charging and not tell me!
Its just died so not i’m reduced to watching on my phone!

Parrotperson

Visit site
I wonder what that female rider who complained about Harry being picked even though she is a higher ranked rider is thinking now.

well quite. Harry has done v well but his inexperience has shown through plus the horse isn't quite up to it to me.

Still he'll use it as a learning experience and come back better.

Andie02

Visit site
does anyone know anything about this h & h rule about exceeding the free articles? how does it work? i couldnt read anything last month and now its a new month i still cant.....or does it mean i can never read the free articles? seems very odd that they decided to do this for the olympics

Same here, used to be able to go way back on news articles, cannot read any now......rather tight of them.

Nicnac

Visit site
Well at least GB have qualified but would take a miracle for them to medal with a 20 flt carry over score - it doesn't zero out for the teams.

I think my Belgian side may have to come to the forefront! Since I got rid of 1st husband, I can't claim Swedish nationality any more.....

Kat

Visit site
Well at least GB have qualified but would take a miracle for them to medal with a 20 flt carry over score - it doesn't zero out for the teams.

I think my Belgian side may have to come to the forefront! Since I got rid of 1st husband, I can't claim Swedish nationality any more.....
Scores don't carry over, today's scores just decide the order to go. So it is all to play for tomorrow.

Andie02

Visit site
so does that mean we can never read the news

Your guess is as good as mine ! I have not been able to access the news for some while now. You can pick up some British news on The Irish Field website and on their fb page, if you haven't come across it. Various other fb pages as well for news.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i have been able to get any news i have wanted so h& h wont be getting any money from me as i hardly ever read it during the rest of the year. i suppose i must have read more than usual about the olympics

reynold

Visit site
As a print subscriber you should be able to access news for free - but you have to 'apply' for it by ringing the number for magazine subscriptions. Apparently I'd forgotten my password for the free online linked to my email address and it all got confused. In the end I had to ring the magazine direct and someone sorted it all out for me over the phone - but even then it was totally convoluted and confusing and I couldn't have sorted it out on my own.

If you aren't a print subscriber you have to pay £59 quid or so on special offer for the first year - rising to about £88 after the first year.

The print subscription is £116 for the whole year (when it's not on a special deal!!) so it's almost worthwhile to take the magazine subscription and get the online included.

If you don't pay either of these ways then from just before the Olympics you are restricted to 4 news items for free per month.

Reactions: Kat

myheartinahoofbeat

Visit site
Just been catching up on Discovery. Really pleased we qualified over another tough SJ course. Is Scott Brash going to be subbed in for the Team Final or is he out?