Tragic accident RIP Loki

dizzyneddy

Visit site
Very sad to read your post - l understand how heartbroken you must be at this time. Just think of the wonderful times you shared. You did everything you could for Loki putting his needs before you & in situations like that its hard. lts nearly 14 years ago the l lost my pony of a lifetime on grand national day of all days. He'd helped me overcome my dad's sudden death, saw me through my college & early working career & lifes other events ie boyfriends & break ups. He could never pass judgement but kept all my secrets. Horses like many of our animals leave a special place in our heart & a massive gap in our lives. For ages after l'd get upset if l saw a another new forest pony or a palomino so ended up with a chestnut ISH mare that l adore. But new forests remained special to me so l eventually got another & then ended up with another new forest palomino. No horse or pony could ever share the same bond we had but they are very special to me & time is a great healer it will get easier but you can never forget them as they've left hoofprints on your heart.

Lambkins

Visit site
Just when u where getting thing how u wanted them :( new place new horse ..what a shame ..how very sad :( but take comfort that he was seen to quickly . My heart goes out to u :(

Chestnut horse

Visit site
Awful news you must be so upset sending a hug and healing thoughts, poor Loki you did the best by him and he is now running free with his friends and radiating his love down to you. xx

Undecided

Visit site
I am so sorry :( I cant imagine what you must be going through right now. He sounded like a lovely chap and was very loved by you. RIP Loki x

Adopter

Visit site
Very sorry and sad to read of the terrible accident. I hope getting there in time to make decisions comforts you in the future. Thank goodness he was seen and looked after till you got there. Hugs and sympathy.

happyclappy

Visit site
i am so sorry, what a terrible thing to go through. try to remember all the special times you shared with loki, huge virtual hugs to you

Orangehorse

Visit site
Oh no, that is so sad. What a good thing someone was there to take immediate action. Remember the good times. RIP Loki.