Tragic accident RIP Loki

Madam Min

Visit site
So so sorry! Thinking of you, I hope over time, your memories of Loki will perhaps ease some of the pain, take care xx

HihoGinger

Visit site
How tragic and devastating.
The only good thing is what fantastic people who all rallied together to help Loki. I'd hope that if something happened to my boy that I would be lucky enough to have people who can jump into action like that.

I am so sorry they couldn't save him, and I hope the fact that you could get to him, and your happy memories will give you some comfort.
Take care of yourself xx

rainer

Visit site
Oh god I am so sorry :( what an awful thing to happen,when I saw the title I was shocked and saddened as I had heard u speak of him recently. RIP loki xxx

Spring Feather

Visit site
I'm very sorry to read this. I can totally understand your devastation. These freak accidents with horrid consequences do knock us at times.

A number of years ago one of my mares did exactly the same thing and it was touch and go whether she'd survive too.

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
i am so sorry, :( RIP Loki. I can't imagine what you must be going through, but he had a dignified end surrounded by people who cared for him, and that's what we all hope for our horses when they come to the end of their life- sometimes it just comes too soon :( x

PolarSkye

Visit site
Oh you poor darling . . . such a horrible shock . . . please be kind to yourself in the coming days and know that we are all thinking of you.

RIP Loki.

P

Saneta

Visit site
So very shocked and sorry to read your tragic news. You couldn't have done more under the circumstances. Be kind to yourself, remember the good times...