Usernames

Annagain

Visit site
i always read yours as ann again :p

I deliberately wrote it as one word for that reason - to retain a bit of anonymity, I suppose. I've written enough about myself over the years to be identified though so it's not an issue any more. Anna Gain was how it was spelled in the "bond film" (and my name is Anna) but the play on "and again" is what makes it what it is.

{97702}

Visit site
When I joined 2008, I mostly thought about using one of my dog's, or cat's, names as username, but I hesitated because I wasn't sure if I would want to continue to use it after that they're gone. Then I realised that I felt certain that I would want to own more Finnish Lapphunds, so I just wrote that without a space between the words.

You actually did it just to confuse me ? I still, after all these years and despite knowing perfectly well that you don’t, think of you as living in Finland ???

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Mine is my name ? honest. Only ever change it at Christmas and always to ElleSkywalkingintheair as I have very little imagination ?

I've been here officially about 9 years now but before joining in a previous job my job was to spy on you all and look for mentions of the company I worked for. I never posted and didnt have a username till I left that company tho and was on foal watch so very very bored at 3am ?

Visit site
If you tell me the easiest way to get a photo off an iphone I will..
(technologically challenged)
If you go to the forum on your phone just click 'attach files' under the message box. If you're on PC - do you have google photos? I use that to download to my computer then upload to the forum.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Mine is my name ? honest. Only ever change it at Christmas and always to ElleSkywalkingintheair as I have very little imagination ?

I've been here officially about 9 years now but before joining in a previous job my job was to spy on you all and look for mentions of the company I worked for. I never posted and didnt have a username till I left that company tho and was on foal watch so very very bored at 3am ?

Ooo, what company did you work for?

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Ooo, what company did you work for?

A saddler :) Wasn't as sinister as it sounds as it would often back up what we were telling the boss (people getting cross about stupidly long waiting times and ordering different saddles, problems with materials etc) and if problems were being mentioned that hadn't been bought to our attention it meant we could try and fix them. Was also useful to see what opinions were on certain fitters/retailers :D

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
You actually did it just to confuse me ? I still, after all these years and despite knowing perfectly well that you don’t, think of you as living in Finland ???

:D

I thought I had thought through my name choice so carefully, only once I started posting did I realise it might confuse people.
d055.gif

So I started to end every reply with from Sweden, when I got bored doing that, I added from Sweden to my siggy.

yfdzJHxrMf.png

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
:D

I thought I had thought through my name choice so carefully, only once I started posting did I realise it might confuse people.
d055.gif

So I started to end every reply with from Sweden, when I got bored doing that, I added from Sweden to my siggy.

yfdzJHxrMf.png
I honestly have always thought you were Finnish and living in Sweden ?

albeg

Visit site
Mine used to be my first name and the initial of my surname. I started using this version elsewhere after meeting people from another forum in real life, one group mispronounced it as albeg, and another person thought that it was greypony's name. Started using it here after the first time I did a Christmas name change. I've aimed for different Christmassy puns the last two years, just to confuse people :p

Floofball

Visit site
I was Whitehorseslave because I totally was my lovely, high maintenance white horses carer, and the reason I came to the forum so much ? I lost him in 2018, did a festive name at Christmas and when we could change back chose Floofball as that’s what I think every time I look at Gs mane ? 6 years on and I’ve never managed to tame it ?
I have disclosed in my signature though - never been banned or flounced - yet ?