Usernames

NLPM

Visit site
Love the mule photos.

This is my second username; I had an account many years ago but had forgotten the details by the time I returned to HHO (to find it green, instead of burgundy and yellow, and various forums had changed names!). This name is the initials of the horses I had at the time but it's already out of date as it's missing the babies.

I also read Anna Gain as Ann Again, and there's someone else on here too that I always misread - only realised when someone else shortened it (e.g. Using 'Anna' instead of 'Ann' in their reply). Can't remember who right now though. The first time I was on here there was a user called theoryx, which I read as Theory X for ever. Then on a thread like they explained it was The Oryx! ? That must have been 10 years ago, at least ?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Thanks I thought there must be but on my phone I still can’t see it. I will make an appointment at Specsavers and /or try another device...
Hmm. there used to be a setting in your account to choose whether you wanted the advanced text box or the basic one, wonder if it's related to that. can't find it now. I have all the buttons on desktop or mobile view.

Reacher

Visit site
Hmm. there used to be a setting in your account to choose whether you wanted the advanced text box or the basic one, wonder if it's related to that. can't find it now. I have all the buttons on desktop or mobile view.
Thanks, I will investigate... but first I have to clean the bathroom...

Libbygrey

Visit site
My user name is because I've had two horses at the same time that just happened to have the same birth date (just 14 years apart) and that was April 1st, hence Fools. My late mare had the prefix Fools as part of her show name, and when little filly appeared, I gave her the same prefix for her show name.
Sadly my wonderful mare is no longer with us, and I sold the little filly - with her registered name, whose sadly been passed on a few times since. I'll never change my user name, probably because I'll never remember anything else!

I think I did have a previous account in about 2008, but can't remember what I was called!

My horse's birthday is 1st April too. My birthday is the 2nd April. When I got him and looked at his birthday in his passport I did think it was a bit weird mine is the day after his.

My user name is the nickname of a cob I used to have and her colour20200524_180604.jpg

pinkypug1

Visit site
I’ve always had the same
Username. at the time of joining many years ago I had 2 pugs and liked pink! No pugs now and much prefer black but no point changing the name

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
I was NiknKia then I changed it to Blackbeastie for a little more wider online privacy, don’t think anyone was under any illusion as to who I was lol ;)

My new account was an account reboot as when the forum moved to a different format/server my account had issues. Admin/fatty couldn’t do any changes to my account, couldn’t change my sig or xmas username without me being locked out. So I was asked to set up a new account with new emails etc and my content would be swapped over. Worked a treat! Still me don’t think anyone could mistake me for otherwise, never pretended to be anything other than me lol
;)

Sheep

Visit site
I’ve been Sheep since day one, only ever changed at Christmas, and I haven’t bothered even doing that in the past few years.
Btw, I know absolutely zilch about sheep, I was just sitting looking at some tiny Dutch sheep when I signed up to HHO. I didn’t have a horse at the time.
?

Chippers1

Visit site
Mine is a nickname I have, I've had it so long I don't remember the origins - it's nothing like my actual name! Someone already had Chippers so had to add the 1. It's so known amongst friends that I got bought a second hand Pony club jumper from 'Chipping' as it was close to Chippers and had a horse on it :D I love that jumper it's so comfy, and I can pretend I was in the Pony club!

Moobli

Visit site
Mine is the name of my favourite book, which happens to be about a German shepherd (my breed of dog) living in the wilderness of the Scottish Highlands (my favourite place) together with the author, who studies and photographs wildlife (another interest of mine).

I think I was WorkingGSD when I first joined but quickly changed to Moobli as I have used that nickname on forums ever since I started using the internet and it felt more comfortable.

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
I was Fleabite. I used to post a lot on the forum as a slightly senseless teenager.

I wanted to remain anonymous / fresh faced :oops:, so changed it to the latter part of my horses registered name.

Annagain

Visit site
I was Fleabite. I used to post a lot on the forum as a slightly senseless teenager.

I wanted to remain anonymous / fresh faced :oops:, so changed it to the latter part of my horses registered name.

I think I remember you as Fleabite, you had a lovely fleabitten grey? You came across as young but never senseless. In fact I always thought you seemed quite mature for your age. :)

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
I think I remember you as Fleabite, you had a lovely fleabitten grey? You came across as young but never senseless. In fact I always thought you seemed quite mature for your age. :)

Yes that might've been me! I lost him sadly a few years ago. Feels like a life time ago now and I definitely feel a lot older!!

Eclipse 2020

Visit site
I had a account a few years ago I was a senseless and paranoid teenager I forget username it started Lexi with And finish with a few numbers I completely forget the numbers . My posts were quiet embarrassing and I annoyed a lot of people. I really grown up and I am now a adult.I also want to be anonymous now. So I started a new account since admin won’t delete the old account.

Last edited: