Usernames

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Just wondered why regular posters change their usernames..??? I know there are few that have been banned that come back but what about regular users..??

And what's the reason behind your username..???

I started out on here as HeavyHorseHugger as I had my Clydesdale then, when he died it didn't feel right so I got it changed to SatansLittleHelper as, because I was born on a Friday 13th, it's been my nickname forever ??????

TPO

Visit site
I was Shiraz when I joined back in 2004 I think it was. That was the name of the horse that I had at that time.

After I lost her and had others I set up a new account as TPO because I didn't know how to just change user name.

TPO was because one of the horses that I had at that time was "The Precious One" <touch Gollum-esque about her ?> and "The Paranoid Owner" because something was always breaking with one of them!

AandK

Visit site
Have had the same user name since joining. AandK for the two horses I had at the time, Andy and Kiana. Still have Andy, but sadly lost Kiana last Nov at the grand age of 29. I do have two still, the other is Charlie, but I won't change my name.

Annagain

Visit site
Mine is my Bond girl name. A daft thing at uni where a friend had glandular fever and had to go home for a month. We made him a bond film to cheer him up. There were lots of really good names as one of the gang had an amazing imagination and was really good with words (he's now a children's author) but I can only remember the other 2 Bond girls - Melanie Plenty and Maxie Pare. I suppose I got off lightly with Anna Gain.:D

I've always been annagain.

Baywonder

Visit site
I haven't been on this forum long compared to lots of members. I have always been Baywonder. My old boy was bay, and he was just wonderful in every way - hence the name Baywonder.:)

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Mine is my Bond girl name. A daft thing at uni where a friend had glandular fever and had to go home for a month. We made him a bond film to cheer him up. There were lots of really good names as one of the gang had an amazing imagination and was really good with words (he's now a children's author) but I can only remember the other 2 Bond girls - Melanie Plenty and Maxie Pare. I suppose I got off lightly with Anna Gain.:D

I've always been annagain.
i always read yours as ann again :p

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
This was my sister's account which I used to post a few times as she never used it years ago, then I hijacked and have just continued to use it, I have no idea what Pinkvboots is lol:D

I should really set up my own and choose my own username

No please don't change your username, everytime I see it, I think of awesome boots like this

2M6A4731_2048x.jpg

Or perhaps this

BOOTS-7776_800x.jpg

And it makes me happy, so please don't change your username.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Mine's not very interesting, just the nickname of my big gelding. He was the only horse I owned when I joined and he would have been about 3 then. I've never had another username

A couple of people on here did say that they had assumed my name was something to do with that Dabbing craze thing that people were doing a few years back. Of course, being as street as I am, I had no clue what they were on about ?

Green Bean

Visit site
I am curious about all the Greenbeans. I only joined a few years ago and asked for Green Bean and as there were no others I presume that’s why I didn’t have to have a number next to mine. Mine comes from a nick name I once had a very long time ago. Any other Greenbeans have a story?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
When I joined 2008, I mostly thought about using one of my dog's, or cat's, names as username, but I hesitated because I wasn't sure if I would want to continue to use it after that they're gone. Then I realised that I felt certain that I would want to own more Finnish Lapphunds, so I just wrote that without a space between the words.