Weekend plans?

Kat

Visit site
Any views on which is better?

I will be doing Novice tests in a short arena and probably won't be hugely competitive.

We normally do unaffiliated riding club dressage at prelim and novice. If the lockdown continues I might be up for seeing if we can wing it round an Elementary test.

Ideally I would be able video from a tripod as I am normally alone at the yard due to social distancing rules.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Equitest are promising to send am extra feedback sheet as well as your test sheet with extra pointers and suggestions, I didn't have a choice because they were the only one doing the level I needed but it sounded quite useful

Kat

Visit site
Equitest are promising to send am extra feedback sheet as well as your test sheet with extra pointers and suggestions, I didn't have a choice because they were the only one doing the level I needed but it sounded quite useful
That sounds good, if they are comparable on cost and both run suitable tests I will probably try them then. Do they use BD tests or their own?

Roxylola

Visit site
We only have an arena in the field so this would have been my first anyway. I think the marks I got were generous but as long as its consistent across the class that's ok.
Apparently they use Bd judges for all tests