What do you hate that everyone else loves?

only_me

Visit site
This drives me insane but for reasons other than yours! It will annoy others when they see it too!

MqM49gx.jpg

Top knot not trimmed 😮
10 plaits - an even number 😩

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i really hate the current trend for all men to have some sort of beard, i dont mind a proper beard, trimmed neatly, hate the great big bushy beards and hate the trend for stubble which makes them look unkempt and dirty IMO... this must date me as the youngsters seem to like stubble..my feeling is if a man cant grow a proper beard he should be clean shaven.....dont mind matchy matchy as horses dont care, but hate tight browbands and dont get me started on tight flash nosebands!!!!!!!!

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
i really hate the current trend for all men to have some sort of beard, i dont mind a proper beard, trimmed neatly, hate the great big bushy beards and hate the trend for stubble which makes them look unkempt and dirty IMO... this must date me as the youngsters seem to like stubble..my feeling is if a man cant grow a proper beard he should be clean shaven.....dont mind matchy matchy as horses dont care, but hate tight browbands and dont get me started on tight flash nosebands!!!!!!!!

I love a beard, the bigger the better :D If I was a bloke, I'd have a huge beard. (love my new boots btw :D )

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Oh good grief yes beards on men. No!! Same about moustaches.

The horse has a beard and moustache I would love both to meet the scissors unfortunately he obviously likes having facial hair and will not let me get anywhere near them. People at the yard and my mum love the moustache. I do not!! Fortunately it isn't massively bushy but its there and I'd rather it wasn't!

tankgirl1

Visit site

I quite like a beard, but hate the trend of every Tom Dick and Harry having one!

Nosebands in general annoy me

blitznbobs

Visit site
Brown Havana tack - I use it for showing but don’t like it - prefer black or really light (London tan) tack

Vimto - should be called vomito

Roast potatoes

Strawberries

But I have a secret hankering for bling and sparkly hoof polish - I mean I’ve never bought any horse glitter because I know it’s truly truly naff but it doesn’t mean I don’t want to - I only have sons but if I had a daughter her pony would probably have it’s mane tail and ‘nails’ painted rainbow colours on a daily basis...

Eta

Teenagers who tell me they are mature for their age - the ones that say this never are - but I’ve got past wasting my breath telling them so... they are usually the ones telling me how being a parent at 16 is a good idea.

Cowpony

Visit site
Brightly coloured showjumping jackets, especially with matching stirrups.
The "beauty" industry which has persuaded a whole generation of young women that they need thick brown makeup, false eyelashes like caterpillars and drawn-on eyebrows in order to be attractive. And the young men who are so superficial they can't see through the painted on faces to the true beauty underneath.
Gosh that's shown my age hasn't it!

Cowpony

Visit site
Boring black/navy/grey/brown clothes worn everyday. What a disappointing use of the amazing eyes that nature gave us.
Anyone who seems personally offended by the use of any colour other than the above on horses./QUOTE]
Oh dear! I hadn't seen this when I posted mine! :D For some reason I don't mind bright cross country colours. It's just those nasty stretchy nylon showjumping jackets I can't stand

JFTDWS

Visit site
hmm, not sure about crossbows as a weapon but if you really want one I'll let you. As long as I can have a curved sword and Scythian bow. and some throwing axes. and Legolas knives. and a catapult.

You're arming yourself somewhat... comprehensively... What are you expecting?!

I'm in for a battle axe, a nice long broadsword, and a Scythian bow (I still haven't managed to get hold of a horse bow...). The cross bow is really just for show...