Why do people want to own cobs?

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
I haven't been able to ride for most of the school summer holidays due to childcare, so wonder cob was tacked up today - much to her surprise - and we went off round the long block together. Met a very large grab tipper truck, a huge dustbin lorry (commercial waste), a large delivery lorry, several stationary dustbins and a few motorbikes - and she didn't get upset about any of them or act like a tit because she'd not been ridden for about 6 weeks (we did bounce along a bit though). That's why I love cobs.

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
I haven't been able to ride for most of the school summer holidays due to childcare, so wonder cob was tacked up today - much to her surprise - and we went off round the long block together. Met a very large grab tipper truck, a huge dustbin lorry (commercial waste), a large delivery lorry, several stationary dustbins and a few motorbikes - and she didn't get upset about any of them or act like a tit because she'd not been ridden for about 6 weeks (we did bounce along a bit though). That's why I love cobs.

Get off my thread! :mad:

Roxylola

Visit site
Yeah, cow coloured whatever is definitely not a cob

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
How did you stop it going through the dustbins looking for scraps?

Sossigpoker

Visit site
I believe the thread should be titled
"Why am I a massive c u next Tuesday ?" Instead.
Answers on a postcard (not that I really care though!)

I've always loved the stockier horse, leg in each corner type. I love cobs because they're versatile , usually have a leg in each corner, and look rather magnificent with feathers flying doing dressage.

I'd show you my stunner of a cob but you'd just be rude about him so can't be arsed. BTW he's not fat. Or cow coloured.