Why do people want to own cobs?

Annagain

Visit site
I think I need help. Since Charlie's been away I've been riding my friend's maxi cob and it's like falling in love with your best friend's boyfriend. I find myself browsing sales ads for cobs. I'm almost certain I'm being lured into their pit of bruised toes, broken fences and spotlessly licked clean feed buckets. Is there any hope for me?

SEL

Visit site
Baby cob has kindly decided his job is to show me where all the weaknesses are in the fencing. Rotten post? Pulled it over. Weak bit of tape? Broke it. Electric not working? Destroyed fence. Gate a bit wobbly? Pulled it off

We knew we needed to do a lot of work on the fencing when we brought the place but we're hoping to leave it until next winter. He's happily writing our to-do list for us and ensuring that we rearrange the priorities

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Absolutely correct,. Their job is to eat things, scratch their giant arses on things, and pull things

And breaking the walls of their stable away from the floor. ?

I think I need help. Since Charlie's been away I've been riding my friend's maxi cob and it's like falling in love with your best friend's boyfriend. I find myself browsing sales ads for cobs. I'm almost certain I'm being lured into their pit of bruised toes, broken fences and spotlessly licked clean feed buckets. Is there any hope for me?

I fear you will now have to buy one (or more), although current prices may horrify you.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
This year my cob has stolen and tried to eat my yard owners duvet, strewing the stuffing all over the field.
Had a good chew on the arse of one of the tups 😯 and is now banned from their field.
Proved impossible to stop from eating grass or any other vegetation when I attempted to ride in a bit less bridle.
Apart from that he's a good boy 😂

Poppy+MrDarcy

Visit site
For anyone out there saying 'you probably stick to cobs because you can't handle a tb or wb' 'their just fat, lazy and fluffy' I'm convinced they've never ridden a cob, they are so much stronger then bigger horses I swear! Why do you think gypsy's bread them like that! To be strong!