Worst thing the cat's done.

Rosemary28

Visit site
As I shovelled in a quick breakfast this morning before dashing off to see to hairy pony before work, I heard a clatter from the bottom of the stairs. At the bottom I found two pieces of furniture from the afore-mentioned dolls house that they love to attack. At the top of the stairs these two innocent looking faces were looking down at me as if to say, "who, us?".

They are so naughty but I find it hard to be cross when they have such innocent faces...

Can’t even have a shower in peace these days... (please excuse pile of clothes in the background!)
A77D670A-6426-4430-9135-74DEE53A33BF.jpeg
Dolls house destroyer in chief
E712BA6F-9F5B-4F92-A87F-885BA9E3127B.jpeg

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
We have a very tiny 16 Yr old feral born cat. She has always lived outside but as she's got older, she's decided to live on the sofa during the day... Because of this we decided to start feeding her in the kitchen.

Apparently this required a favour in return. First she brought a small dead mouse and dumped it at my feet whilst I was cooking supper.
The next night it was a large dead mouse.
The third night... She brought in a LIVE young rat.

I was wondering how to catch the rat... I didn't fancy picking it up with my hands. The rat took refuge on the step in front of the french windows, without much hope I picked up one of those preformed cardboard trays that fruit comes in, held it in front of the rat and told it to climb in.... And it actually did!...and was put swiftly out the door.

Thankfully she's given up now.

Rosemary28

Visit site
Turned up to feed hairy pony this morning, and as the land owner is away we are also feeding her cat...

Cat is very excited to see me, although this is normal as it is breakfast time. He runs over to the stable where his bowl is, I open the door to find...

Three separate piles of cat sick, one dead rabbit with half of its insides missing, and said insides spread across the floor. The one morning I didn't put my boots on, and was running late because of traffic, so nearly stepped in the first pile of sick in my work shoes (that'll teach me). Cue hunting for the shovel, moving rabbit and insides (as best I could) out of the stable, washing cat sick away, and then having to rinse the shovel off with a hose as there are bits of rabbit gut stuck to it.
Meanwhile pony is standing waiting to come in and getting more and more impatient, and the cat is going mad because 1. I moved his rabbit, and 2. I hadn't given him any breakfast yet and it was taking too long...

Bloody cats, who'd have them?

sam72431

Visit site
We had a starling in our bath this morning

I am terrified of worms and when he was younger he kept bringing them in 🤮 one morning I was up early getting ready and he came in and threw up a pile of partially digested worms at 5am! I then went into hall to get ready to find an absolute giant one going mad on the carpet! His final one was on the bed! We get the odd one occasionally but luckily few and far between now!

Attachments

• IMG-20190612-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20190612-WA0001.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 29

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
We had a starling in our bath this morning

I am terrified of worms and when he was younger he kept bringing them in 🤮 one morning I was up early getting ready and he came in and threw up a pile of partially digested worms at 5am! I then went into hall to get ready to find an absolute giant one going mad on the carpet! His final one was on the bed! We get the odd one occasionally but luckily few and far between now!
I think I would have been sick.

FFAQ

Visit site
Sadly we don't have a cat as we live right on a main road, but my crazy friend bought her cat to our wedding! The poor cat was carried about everywhere, pooped down my friends' dress and apparently wrecked her hotel room. Hopefully next time she won't be so precious and will leave him in a battery when she goes away!

KautoStar1

Visit site
My youngest cat, who is like a small lion, rugby tackled the neighbours dog the other day. it bounced him while he was minding his own business which resulted in a game of chase (cat chasing dog) with dog being floored and pinned to the ground. its quite a small dog and it has no recall or manners and regularly chases my older boys, so Merlin put some manners on it. I laughed. Neighbour not so impressed. Whatever.

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
My youngest cat, who is like a small lion, rugby tackled the neighbours dog the other day. it bounced him while he was minding his own business which resulted in a game of chase (cat chasing dog) with dog being floored and pinned to the ground. its quite a small dog and it has no recall or manners and regularly chases my older boys, so Merlin put some manners on it. I laughed. Neighbour not so impressed. Whatever.
:D:D:D hilarious!

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
This is nothing compared to the other stories of feline hooliganism that are rife on this thread, but Daisy disgraced herself the other day. I must have been in the shower or something when she came back in, but I sat down on the settee and she had her nose under the settee and was running round it still trying to get underneath it. I thought, oh bugger she's brought a bloody live mouse in and let it go. It was Sunday night so no shops open. Nothing I could do until the morning. A bit later she was trying to get under the fridge so I assumed the mouse had gone under it. Great. I did see it near the skirting board after that. Anyway next day I go to the Range and buy a humane trap and jar of Nutella, set it up before I went in for my night shift and when I came back it was in the trap, probably hyperglycaemic from the Nutella. Naughty Daisy.

Love all the stories, keep them coming.

NinjaPony

Visit site
I love this thread! It’s a good reminder why I prefer house cats though!!

My much missed enormous black moggy wasn’t one for bringing in wildlife thank god, but he was a food thief and a dog teaser! He would find my new puppy’s toys, and then sit on top of them, watching her bark and look for them. He also enjoyed eating her food, stealing food off the table. He once ate a several muffins on the side, carefully leaving the wrappers discarded, and helped himself to a large amount of cooling chicken pasty filling which never made it into the pastry. He also threw up on the brand new carpet, and weed on mattress under the duvet, which I only found out about as I got into said wet mattress. Still miss him like mad though!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I'm going to have to bump this thread as I have just received the following text! Unfortunately I wasnt there to see the incident in person as while it is very naughty but very funny! Cat in question is a greedy ragdoll

"hi - has just lifted the mesh cover off the gammon and jumped off the unit with the joint in her mouth. It hadn't been out the oven long !!!! She is now frantically washing her bib which has gammon fat all down it !!!!!!!!"

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
I'm going to have to bump this thread as I have just received the following text! Unfortunately I wasnt there to see the incident in person as while it is very naughty but very funny! Cat in question is a greedy ragdoll

"hi - has just lifted the mesh cover off the gammon and jumped off the unit with the joint in her mouth. It hadn't been out the oven long !!!! She is now frantically washing her bib which has gammon fat all down it !!!!!!!!"
That made me do a lol 😂😂😂