Worst thing the cat's done.

wispagold

Visit site
OK I take it back. He is not forgiven! I have just found a Great Tit in the middle of the carpet surrounded by a mass of feathers. He never brings in birds usually!! I don't know what is up with him at the moment. Either he is protesting about the vegetarian, plastic fruit menu or he has decided he needs to step up his gift game... I wish he wouldn't!

This cat is 9 years old, has recently recovered from having one of his front legs pinned and plated after a bad break (he still has a bit of a limp) and he spent first 4 years of his life as a house cat.

moscow_mule

doggy paddling through the custard of life
Visit site
OK I take it back. He is not forgiven! I have just found a Great Tit in the middle of the carpet surrounded by a mass of feathers. He never brings in birds usually!! I don't know what is up with him at the moment. Either he is protesting about the vegetarian, plastic fruit menu or he has decided he needs to step up his gift game... I wish he wouldn't!

This cat is 9 years old, has recently recovered from having one of his front legs pinned and plated after a bad break (he still has a bit of a limp) and he spent first 4 years of his life as a house cat.
Is there a reason why he is vegetarian ?

Cloball

Visit site
Ah yes, how do you know spring is here the cat decides 5.30 is wake up time ?

My mum called to tell me the cat and the westie have teamed up to terrorise (terrierise ?) the neighbourhoods rodent population. The cat let the mouse loose in the house and the dog promptly caught it and was running about evading capture with the tail hanging from his mouth! Miraculously the rodent lived to be freed.... Although for how long I don't know.

This is the same cat that once shared a rabbit with some terriers, left half a rabbit in the bath and a live very confused rabbit. Liked to keep them somewhere safe so later.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Oh has been trying for ages to get a PlayStation 5 console, as they keep selling out within minutes of becoming available. PD is very intelligent, and tends to almost get him back for things he offends her over, eg pulling up the corner of the rug repeatedly and him telling her off for it...

I've mainly been back in the office (love wfh, especially as I usually have a cat for company on the bed with me)

Today I was actually wfh. Id had PD but but she went downstairs. She squawking to be let into the living room, where he was (the door is shut as hearing him on calls drives me mad!!)

He comes marching up 5 minutes later- apparently he'd been in a queue as somewhere had stock, he got up to let in PD, who then refused to come through the door straightway, instead sitting there expecting her servant to remain at her beck and call.

Apparently in this time, he'd managed to get access to the stock but got timed out, missing his chance- had she just entered he'd have been OK ?

He then finally purchased one, came up to show me. PD was back on the bed... as he was proudly showing me his order, a mitted paw batted his phone and very nearly hit the cancel button on his long sought after order ??

PurBee

Visit site
This has got to be the worst behaviour from a cat ive ever encountered!: (i immediately thought of this thread once my eyes had taken in the glorious chaos!)

Wake up this morning and drift into the kitchen to make coffee, only to find my seedling plant pots on the counter full of compost, are all scattered, there’s compost everywhere and the cat shat on the friggin’ worktop and peed in the pots!!!

???

(said devilish madam has 24hr access to outside)

The other cat has destroyed my new flooring in the past couple of months...thinks its a great claw-sharpening material.

I’m in the process of rebuilding rooms and these pests are absolutely BANNED from human areas once its complete!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
This has got to be the worst behaviour from a cat ive ever encountered!: (i immediately thought of this thread once my eyes had taken in the glorious chaos!)

Wake up this morning and drift into the kitchen to make coffee, only to find my seedling plant pots on the counter full of compost, are all scattered, there’s compost everywhere and the cat shat on the friggin’ worktop and peed in the pots!!!

???

(said devilish madam has 24hr access to outside)

The other cat has destroyed my new flooring in the past couple of months...thinks its a great claw-sharpening material.

I’m in the process of rebuilding rooms and these pests are absolutely BANNED from human areas once its complete!

No!

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I've gotten so good at either catching live mice, or coaxing them back outdoors, that my mum says I must have developed an ability to think like a mouse.
I wish I was. The last time she brought a mouse in alive I was chasing it and got hold of the tail which immediately degloved ? Yuk. Found it dead not long after.
Not sure if I previously mentioned the live bat she fetched into my bedroom which I fortunately managed to get a towel over and release and the gerbil she trotted in with , fortunately unharmed, which I managed to return home after going round knocking on doors.

PurBee

Visit site
Oh yes...

im still shocked by it...the little terror!

Its been quite a week with the cats. The male brought in a live mouse through the catflap, put it down, proceeded to start to play with it...i jump up to rescue it realising its alive...and see its alive sure enough, whilst also being fully disembowelled..
?

My cats are being packed off to hollywood to star in horror movies!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
PD has turned into an alarm clock. An alarm clock that is set at the wrong time and can't be reset ?

I have a metal cat ornament on the book case. The last 2 mornings PD has decided to flick this repetitively, so it pings, waking me up. This has been at a time where I'm then conscious I need to get up to go to work soon, so I've tried to get back to sleep but knowing I need to get up soon just have to lie there.

Not wanting a repeat of being woken to a "ping ping" I moved the cat ornament to an at this moment in time, shelf, that is currently not able to be accessed by cats.

She was Not to be denied though, this morning I got woken to the sound of a pen being rolled back and forth across wood ? she'd flicked a pen out the cup on the bookcase, and was rolling this back and forth making the most annoying noise.

She then decided to become a light, and tower over her next potential victim

Screenshot_20210312-185350_Gallery.jpg

PurBee

Visit site
PD has turned into an alarm clock. An alarm clock that is set at the wrong time and can't be reset ?

I have a metal cat ornament on the book case. The last 2 mornings PD has decided to flick this repetitively, so it pings, waking me up. This has been at a time where I'm then conscious I need to get up to go to work soon, so I've tried to get back to sleep but knowing I need to get up soon just have to lie there.

Not wanting a repeat of being woken to a "ping ping" I moved the cat ornament to an at this moment in time, shelf, that is currently not able to be accessed by cats.

She was Not to be denied though, this morning I got woken to the sound of a pen being rolled back and forth across wood ? she'd flicked a pen out the cup on the bookcase, and was rolling this back and forth making the most annoying noise.

She then decided to become a light, and tower over her next potential victim

View attachment 67635

? well at least she’s inventive and looks for objects as a substitute alarm clock!

Mine just stare at me as close as they can get and start screaming at me to wake up...she thinks its miaowing...but no, its a scream!

She was a rescue from literally just 4 wks old - found her in the middle of a road one day while out shopping. We almost ran her over and almost caused a pile up by emergency breaking to stop running her over. Her other dumped litter mates weren’t so lucky as its a busy road. She was the last survivor and was terrified. Terrible condition, mites, gooey eyes etc. I brought her up without other cats at the time, so her miaow never developed into a feline type miaow...more like a “maaaaaaaaaaahhh!”. She’s remained a small cat...now 13yrs old....but her personality is HUGE ?

The other cat is a rescue - just turned up as a 4month old boy....in the middle of nowhere he finds us! He thinks he’s a dog and sleeps with them in their beds or at our feet on the floor. Ive managed to train him to sit, give paw, etc - hes very clever, but a wicked hunter! A toad was brought back the other night....thankfully alive. Now i know why he was sitting at the pond edge...? He’s grown huge with all his wild kills!

This is him, loving this luxurious home he’s found!:

20BA30AD-E02D-470F-9634-BF9EAA9AA938.jpeg

PurBee

Visit site
That would be the one! Super grim, it was fish based wet food too that she decided to evict ???.

Perhaps light an incense stick when you next put the heating on just in case bits were missed! ?

This reminds me of one of the funny cat scenes from shrek movie:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Perhaps light an incense stick when you next put the heating on just in case bits were missed! ?

This reminds me of one of the funny cat scenes from shrek movie:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

? I dowsed it in disinfectant and lit some candles, seems to have done the trick ??.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
? well at least she’s inventive and looks for objects as a substitute alarm clock!

Mine just stare at me as close as they can get and start screaming at me to wake up...she thinks its miaowing...but no, its a scream!

She was a rescue from literally just 4 wks old - found her in the middle of a road one day while out shopping. We almost ran her over and almost caused a pile up by emergency breaking to stop running her over. Her other dumped litter mates weren’t so lucky as its a busy road. She was the last survivor and was terrified. Terrible condition, mites, gooey eyes etc. I brought her up without other cats at the time, so her miaow never developed into a feline type miaow...more like a “maaaaaaaaaaahhh!”. She’s remained a small cat...now 13yrs old....but her personality is HUGE ?

The other cat is a rescue - just turned up as a 4month old boy....in the middle of nowhere he finds us! He thinks he’s a dog and sleeps with them in their beds or at our feet on the floor. Ive managed to train him to sit, give paw, etc - hes very clever, but a wicked hunter! A toad was brought back the other night....thankfully alive. Now i know why he was sitting at the pond edge...? He’s grown huge with all his wild kills!

This is him, loving this luxurious home he’s found!:

View attachment 67637

Shes so lucky to have found you, its sad her other littermates didn't get to enjoy a life with someone who lives them, there need to be greater sentences for people who dump/ abuse animals

He looks one comfortable cat, if that's a sofa you know you can't possibly move him to sit down, it's HIS bed!

PurBee

Visit site
Shredded my borrowed veil days before the wedding! Owner of said veil is not very forgiving, so I had to spend £150 replacing it so she didn’t find out!

oh that is sooo naughty! Well done for finding another veil exactly the same - that couldnt have been easy!

I’ve learnt to keep anything precious away from animal zones - they always find it and ‘do their thing’ with it!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Woke up in the night to the un mistakable sound of cat sick. AC was on OH side of the bed and apparently it was just retching.

Apparently AC was sick while I was at the yard, and has been rather meek and cowed today.

Came back from the Covid vaccine to a huge pile of cat sick, accompanied by the below- AC has obviously decided to feed upon his kill ? PD then decided to er try and help me clean up the sick ??

Screenshot_20210320-174842_Gallery.jpg

AC has just puked again, in the kitchen, Apparently I should have put something under him, to catch the sick. I cannot cope with sick, so if he had got sick on me it would NOT have ended well!

It's funny how it's occurring a couple of days after OH decided I wasn't feeding the AC enough, and has upped his food (though eating half a stuffed mouse probably doesn't help)...

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
For his latest trick: Orion has started shutting himself in various rooms of the house, usually in the middle of the night, and then shouting until I get up to let him out again.

He doesn’t seem to have twigged that if he goes behind the door and pushes it closed, then it makes it rather hard for him to open it again :rolleyes:

55753DF5-8740-4362-B264-4A6B1A9C178B.jpeg

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Our little cat, having spent the last 18yrs in total disdain of the litter tray, has finally fully embraced its purpose.
She now does a huge dump in the tray, THEN asks to go out. :rolleyes:

My late Persian used to come in from the cat enclosure, and go straight into the cat litter box to either pee, or poop.
She had that habit all her life.

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
We got a new outdoor corner sofa which is directly under our bedroom window. Teddy has obviously claimed the entire thing as his own. He set Mabel off at 3:30am by screaming at next doors cat when they had the audacity to get within a 5 metre radius of his patch. Mabel goes absolutely mental when she hears him. Any other cat noise, not bothered. Teddy in distress, major panic stations. Suppose it’s cute really, she’s worried about her brother (even though it’s HIM that is the patch bully). But I didn’t find it cute at that time in the morning.