Worst thing the cat's done.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Let your lawn grow wild, I’m with the cats it’s a great game! See two ?

haha I need no encouragement to neglect the garden ??, it would be a better game if Huffle didn’t only leg it about chasing flies and Squirrel actually left the house…

Huffle was quite naughty today too. She chose the moment I was on a video call with my boss, to climb up my hung up coats behind me, to try and get to my hat with a feather on it, dislodge a coat and ski down them riding the dislodged coat ??‍♀️. Luckily my boss found it funny!

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I was woken up early this morning by the sound of my cat vomiting....into one of my fluffy slippers
Awh, I do love my cats :)

The joy of cat owning. I presume you don't have swimfin sized slippers, and yet, out of the whole floor, that's where the cat had to vomit.

g075.gif

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I wanted to turn Penny DREADFUL into a hat in the early hours of this morning.

The only thing that stopped me was at that hour my brain wasn't working and I couldn't decide whether the hat should be Davy Crocket or Russian in style

She decided to repeatedly bash the metal blind against the window, and pull down pieces of the metal blind while we were trying to sleep.

She was ignored. She continued.

She was removed multiple times. She came back for more every time!

I now feel like a zombie and have a full days work ahead of me.

Bet she's in bed....

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
I wanted to turn Penny DREADFUL into a hat in the early hours of this morning.

The only thing that stopped me was at that hour my brain wasn't working and I couldn't decide whether the hat should be Davy Crocket or Russian in style

She decided to repeatedly bash the metal blind against the window, and pull down pieces of the metal blind while we were trying to sleep.

She was ignored. She continued.

She was removed multiple times. She came back for more every time!

I now feel like a zombie and have a full days work ahead of me.

Bet she's in bed....
I do feel you are not giving PD sufficient credit for her commitment to the job ?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Who invented Dreamies? They should be locked up. The person and the dreamies! It's like crack cocaine, they're biting my fingers and they're even licking the duvet cover after eating them!

When the box Jones Homes gave them is gone they're never getting any more.....

Last edited:

Rosemary28

Visit site
Who invented Dreamies? They should be locked up. It's like crack cocaine, they're buying my fingers and they're even licking the duvet cover after eating them!

When the box Jones Homes gave them is gone they're never getting any more.....

My mum's cat chases them across the floor if you throw them for her!

Lady Jane

Visit site
Well we can tick another small animal off the hit list.

A mole.
A MOLE. I’ve never seen a mole before today. Luckily we managed to save it and released it on the green opposite our house.

Then 5 minutes later had to go re rescue it when the gardener came to mow the grass on his ride on lawnmower ?
I had a mole once (I mean the cat brought it in), dead unfortunately. I had never seen one before and was surprised how small it was

Cloball

Visit site
Screenshot_20220611-074903-002.pngthis is the posture of a cat who lulled us into a false sense of security, by staying out all day and coming to bed at night, by bringing in two mice last night and making a ruckus throwing them around the kitchen. That makes 7 rodents in 6 days one of which is still living in the kitchen somewhere. I though cats were supposed to reduce the rodent population no import them! OH who doesn't sleep well is most grumpy and has weirdly started miaowing in his sleep. The likeness is uncanny.

chaps89

Visit site
So Frank has an obsession with the toaster.
You can’t put something in to toast and leave it unattended cause he’s like grease lightening, the moment it pops up he’s there to grab whatever it is.
Occasionally he will also stick an investigative paw in too, so it lives turned off at the mains.
Today he took it one step further and put both front paws in as far as they would go, and unsurprisingly got stuck.
I was on a work call with senior leadership and watching this out of the corner of my eye, heart in mouth. Luckily as I got up to retrieve him he wiggled out unharmed.
I swear he’ll be the death of me one day, if not himself!

chaps89

Visit site
@chaps89 lady I lodged with had two cats one would steal my toast out of the toaster and take it outside and the other would eat my museli before I'd even put the milk on.

M has been on a spree killing at least 7 different rodents (in bits) across the house and garden in 24 hours. I can't wait to replace the carpets.
See he’s very good and knows scrounging is not allowed, but I’ve never seen something move so fast as he does when he hears the toaster go. We’re wise to him now so he doesn’t often get the chance but honestly, he’s so clever and so quick!