2023 Foals

Laurac13

Visit site
I’m glad you’ve posted another video we’ve been missing him 😍 love his trot 🥰

Trying to think of names 🤔 and with Mylo in…

Aspire Red Devil
Aspire Blazing Hero
Aspire My Loonie 🤣
Aspire Mylonite (mylonite is metamorphic rock)

Asha

Visit site
Felix had wonkly legs which straightened on their own wihtih a few weeks. And a club foot which needed a hoof extension. All fine now though. Why are my foals so wonky? Amber is plenty roomy enough!
Thats great news about Felix . Fingers crossed Mylo is the same as his big brother .
I’ve no idea why some are born wonky and others not . I wonder if it’s to do with having very long legs ??

Asha

Visit site
Rocky and River are having a blast . They are such good friends now, and play all the time . I’ve a clip of them playing hide and seek with each other. (Must try and post that )
I sent Rockys hair off to check if he will grey out , and it came back negative . So we have a black ID colt ! Never expected that.
River is far more photogenic than Rocky

Attachments

• IMG_7782.jpeg
    IMG_7782.jpeg
    859.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    409.6 KB · Views: 43

Supercalifragilistic

Visit site
All the foals are divine - please keep the photos coming!

For Mylo how about
Aspire Touch Of Spice
Aspire’s Mylo
Aspire Flash/Blaze of Light

They are a bit wordy but all the three word names I could think of came out like WhatThreeWords references 🤣

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I like Touch of Spice. Or something referencing Spice.

At first I thought Sox on the Beach was a fun clever name, but too jokey to be a serious contender. But I keep coming back to that! It references his socks, his colour (Sex on the Beach is an orange cockail) his cheekiness and his damsire (Beachball). But not sure......

Supercalifragilistic

Visit site
As you will be riding him it’s a question of whether you want to hear ‘your name’ riding Sox on the Beach over the tannoy as you canter towards No:1!!
It wouldn’t be for me, but then I won’t be riding him! It will certainly give spectators a chuckle and will be remembered 🙂

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
ooh I like those too.
Driftwood sounds a bit dreamy, ethereal, beautiful. Mylo is feisty striking. So I am fairly sure Driftwood is being reserved for a future foal....

So I am back to Spice/Aspire/Fire type names to reference Damsire, colour and character. Why is this so hard!! And I am soooo torn about Sox on the Beach because it's brilliant. But also a bit of a smutty pun and he's class! But perhaps it just fun. I know I can be a bit of a prude. Blame my all girls religious boarding school upbringing!

Another name links them all is My Grande Echo. (Mylo) with a mix of Legrande and Ambers Echo. I don;t like the name . It does not realy mean anything and does not relate to Mylo. But maybe someone can do something cleverer with that vague idea.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Just throwing things out there:

Aspire light my fire
Aspire light your fire
Aspire I'm on fire
Aspire hearts afire
Aspire take me higher
Aspire beach bonfire