2024 Foals

Asha

Visit site
Meet Dash ! Living up to his name as he was up and drinking within minutes.
Such a relief as Aria really had us worried yesterday. But today she was much calmer and after keeping me up all night last night decided to give me a good nights sleep by delivering at a respectable time .
Full on red bag delivery , so panic mode set in. I cut the bag reached in and found his hooves and muzzle all in the right place.
I’m off to bed now . He’s a not so little belter !

Attachments

• IMG_7805.jpeg
    IMG_7805.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 125

TheMule

Visit site
Such a relief as Aria really had us worried yesterday. But today she was much calmer and after keeping me up all night last night decided to give me a good nights sleep by delivering at a respectable time .
Full on red bag delivery , so panic mode set in. I cut the bag reached in and found his hooves and muzzle all in the right place.

Oh yikes, sounds stressful! Well done for being so attentive, he looks super cute

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site

OMG how stressful. Well done for dealing with it so skilfully and calmly!

Asha

Visit site
Who is the sire? Grey presumably judging by his cute little goggles!

i nearly named him specs because of them ! His dad is a connie called Tulira Darog. Hes a gorgeous traditional type 14.2 grey connie, who is super chilled. Ive seen photos of him giving bare back rides to 4yo kids at a party. I met him at a stallion show and really liked him.

Asha

Visit site
Vets been to check bloods etc . All good and given a clean bill of health.
He had his first canter around the field today , making his mum very cross 🤣
So I put a Connie on Aria to reduce the size .. that hasn’t worked out 🤣 he’s as big as her other foals so far 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_7836.jpeg
    IMG_7836.jpeg
    768 KB · Views: 75

QueenBella

Visit site
Gorgeous little filly foal born this morning! Mother gave us no signs of foaling anytime soon so had a bit of a lie in only to find a foal down in the stables 😂 mother and baby are doing brilliantly! Any ideas what colour the foal will end up being? Dam is a dark bay while the sire is a light bay. Very confused as the foal looks to be chestnut!! Either way she’s perfect!
IMG_4757.jpegIMG_4731.jpegIMG_4755.jpeg