Another fatal dog attack

I'm Dun

Visit site
If the attacks continue apace is it a likely scenario another Law could be passed ordering the breed/type not only be banned but destroyed?

you'd think so, but the people against the ban are so, so vocal I'm not sure the government would want to rock the boat. I'm continually surprised by otherwise sensible people who insist its bad owners not bad dogs. And I think a lot of people who are ambivalent about the ban would be up in arms at the thought of "innocent fur babies being murdered"

Dobiegirl

Visit site

skinnydipper

Visit site

I dont know anyone who thought sending these dogs to Scotland was a good idea, a disaster waiting to happen.

I read that Kilo had a Romanian chip. Thought to be bred here but implanted with a chip brought in from Romania so his ears could be cropped.

I'm Dun

Visit site
He attacked a dog, bit 3 people and had to be shot dead and that absolute fool is saying:

“I’ve been near housebound, my heart breaking over what they did to Kilo, I’ve come off social media because I need time to get my head together.

“Secondly, I have had to watch people who I thought were my friends turn on me like a pack of wolves...”

He added: “He wasn’t a ‘devil dog’, his name was Kilo, his crime? Being an XL Bully.”

Lawyer John McGeechan, who is representing Wilkinson, said he was preparing to lodge a complaint against the officers involved in Sunday’s shooting."

No remorse over what the dog did and his part in it, just heartbroken an "innocent dog" is dead. The stupid is incredibly strong in that one

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
He attacked a dog, bit 3 people and had to be shot dead and that absolute fool is saying:

“I’ve been near housebound, my heart breaking over what they did to Kilo, I’ve come off social media because I need time to get my head together.

“Secondly, I have had to watch people who I thought were my friends turn on me like a pack of wolves...”

He added: “He wasn’t a ‘devil dog’, his name was Kilo, his crime? Being an XL Bully.”

Lawyer John McGeechan, who is representing Wilkinson, said he was preparing to lodge a complaint against the officers involved in Sunday’s shooting."

No remorse over what the dog did and his part in it, just heartbroken an "innocent dog" is dead. The stupid is incredibly strong in that one
There’s still no clear picture of what actually happened. And many claims are flying around about the ‘attack’ and aftermath.

I don’t excuse this stupid man’s actions in relation to the movement of dogs from England to Scotland. But I think it may be premature to judge him fully over this incident until more is known.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
And a woman said if he killed a dog why was he shot? Sting that as if killing another dog wasn’t important , although I didn’t think he killed the other dog but as it was a 14 year old collie, it may have hastened his end. Some of these people aren’t in the real world . And how does Sammy know that it wasn’t Kilo’s fault, he wasn’t there and he rehomed the strongest bully he has ever known to an 18 year old girl , very responsible

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
And a woman said if he killed a dog why was he shot? Sting that as if killing another dog wasn’t important , although I didn’t think he killed the other dog but as it was a 14 year old collie, it may have hastened his end. Some of these people aren’t in the real world . And how does Sammy know that it wasn’t Kilo’s fault, he wasn’t there and he rehomed the strongest bully he has ever known to an 18 year old girl , very responsible

I'm Dun

Visit site
There’s still no clear picture of what actually happened. And many claims are flying around about the ‘attack’ and aftermath.

I don’t excuse this stupid man’s actions in relation to the movement of dogs from England to Scotland. But I think it may be premature to judge him fully over this incident until more is known.
It was in a quote from the police so Im inclined to believe it.