Badminton 2023 thread

IrishMilo

Visit site
I'm pleased to see Bubby finish. I don't like seeing anyone repeatedly bashed on. We've all ridden less than well at points. She gave the horse lots of pats all the way round which is more than a lot did.

Ditchjumper2

Visit site
I don’t think it’s the course but I think the old fashioned or blood types cope better than the warmbloods.
I wonder is a 5* horse is a different animal from a 2,3,4* horse. Dressage isn’t going to win it today but something that fit with a bit of grit.
Orange and lemon don’t why I have quoted you here!!!
What you need is a fit horse that has hunted in all sorts of going. Back in the day many eventers were hunted. I think due to the absence of roads and tracks and the steeplechase, a lot of horses are not as fit as they were, and in normal circumstances they get away with it!

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Its gone very muggy here from being over cast and cool this morning. The course was prepped well but some bits are now suffering.

dominobrown

Visit site
What you need is a fit horse that has hunted in all sorts of going. Back in the day many eventers were hunted. I think due to the absence of roads and tracks and the steeplechase, a lot of horses are not as fit as they were, and in normal circumstances they get away with it!
Agree. A horse of that description would handle the ground.

ramsaybailey

Visit site
Graffalo and ros are incredible!! What a round

Did anyone else find it slightly odd how positive TC was about Oliver 🙈 his round on SS was appalling and its like it was completely forgotten about... maybe I'm wrong

Riding like ros and WFP was great to see

Maddie Moo

Visit site
I'm pleased to see Bubby finish. I don't like seeing anyone repeatedly bashed on. We've all ridden less than well at points. She gave the horse lots of pats all the way round which is more than a lot did.

The video of her dragging her dog along the floor by its neck while laughing really didn’t do her a lot of favours for a lot of us on here.