Beeston

babeandbessy

Visit site
One of the horses that went through the sales was jackies or ruths! I had it on my yard when they first bought it. They also bought 2 and then sold them outside for a profit too i bet!

Adopter

Visit site
If they are dealing what happens about the donations? I still think it is very concerning that there is no information on most of the horses and ponies.
What is the link between SE and JJ/RJ
j

babeandbessy

Visit site
They paid £25 for the chestnut colt and£50 i think for the filly. Would love to know how much they them sold for! The one they sold was one of the first to go through the ring and was a 13hh grey mare.

platypus

Visit site
So basically what they are doing is stopping serious buyers bidding and then selling to them afterwards, earning themselves a profit:mad::mad::mad:Surely thats the point of taking them to these sales to cut out the middle man

FionaM12

Visit site
So basically what they are doing is stopping serious buyers bidding and then selling to them afterwards, earning themselves a profit:mad::mad::mad:Surely thats the point of taking them to these sales to cut out the middle man

It's only what lots of dealers do. However they are claiming to be rescuing, not dealing. ;)

platypus

Visit site
It's only what lots of dealers do. However they are claiming to be rescuing, not dealing. ;)

I know it happens, but having the cheek to say they are rescuing-rehoming arrgh makes me mad and to top it all off fruitloop number 2 is planning on buying another as a mascot for her new charity

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Are there any further developments? All seems to have gone very quiet.

Well the latest is that they have served an abandonment notice on 3 ponies, purchased with donations, and have taken possession of them. (Although who has taken possession is no entirely clear).

It's never boring where these lot are concerned.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Last I saw, Ruth was rowing with J's acolyte about ownership of a chestnut:'is she going to put it in the lounge again? :rolleyes:

Adopter

Visit site
Have they served an abandonment notice on ponies they bought? So it is a form of fraud , trading standards should be following this up. How any of it is in the best interests of the ponies is very questionable. It just seems to go on and on with the welfare of the animals well below their own needs for attention.

horseydebbie

Visit site
Sorry if I appear a bit thick, but who has served the abandonment notice? Is it on horses JJ owns. Is anyone going to Beeston next Wednesday. I went to sale on 24th but didn't see any sign of them, but she obviously has people buying for her. It seems she has 23 horses, I thought she had about 39. Whats happened to the others.

teamgossip

Visit site
I gave up reading the page, when it turned into a family brawl, now it seems to have become Katy's page, can anyone fill me me in without having to trawl through it all?