Boggle- USA bound!

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Maybe itā€™s EPM after allā€¦ who knows. Thatā€™s still bad news. But I think rather that than something catastrophic with his neck.

Very glad I ā€œinvestedā€ in the crazy expensive treatment just incase.
Now Iā€™ve Googled it, and judging by the turnaround, Iā€™d say this looks a more likely cause. Looks like treating as for EPM wonā€™t do any harm in any case.

Every dayā€™s a school day with horses.

Stock up with Vit.E

Michen

Visit site
So I have joined on Season 4 ...

How come you and your animals ended up in America x
No witness protection šŸ¤£

itā€™s a long story but the short version is I came back from a trip, landed in Heathrow and for the first time just didnā€™t want to be in the UK anymore. Thought it was just holiday blues. Poked around a bit with a company I worked for a few years before in the UK who are huge and global, and was lucky enough that they deemed me worthy of investing in immigration lawyers for a visa. Almost a year to the day later after deciding I wanted a big change I was on a one way flight to Denver. Sold Bear, my mum took my cat at the time and Boggle came with me immediately whilst my dog followed 5 months later. Dog was looked after by a really good friend (Bears owner) in that time until she came out here.

And we all lived happily ever after except.. šŸ™ˆ

Aside from the Boggle heartache I absolutely love it here and feel like Iā€™m where I am meant to be.

Michen

Visit site
Now Iā€™ve Googled it, and judging by the turnaround, Iā€™d say this looks a more likely cause. Looks like treating as for EPM wonā€™t do any harm in any case.

Every dayā€™s a school day with horses.

Stock up with Vit.E

Yep heā€™s on high dose vit E- elevate solution. Syringing it in. He was on vit E supplement before but not as much.

So tired only managed four hours sleep.. I feel utterly horrible!!

Itā€™s my birthday today so Iā€™m going to try and get home at a reasonable time so I can have dinner with friends (if I can stay awake), night check can do his last sucralfate feed.