Boggle- USA bound!

BallyRoanBaubles

Visit site
Well isn’t that the best view ever. Worth the literal blood sweat and tears. And I’m moved out, much of my stuff is in bin bags in the car lol. Heading to friends near barn for a couple of days to recharge. Giving Bog a grass pasture (one at old barn is quite wooded and doesn’t have much grass yet) is probably the nicest thing I could do for him. Sadly his muzzle is on the way though!! He’s never worn one (got a flexible filly), poor guy but the grass is rich. They will only get an hour or two on it for now and build up. If he gets lami from the steroids so be it, decision made.

View attachment 138376View attachment 138377View attachment 138378View attachment 138379View attachment 138380View attachment 138382View attachment 138383View attachment 138384
Looks like such a beautiful place

Surbie

Visit site
Honestly each of your yards is better than the last! What a fantastic set up and how lovely to see Bog out and happy. I hope the 3rd calms Bog/Dusty relations but either way no one can say you could have done more for that horse. I really hope you get a decent amount of time with him and that you can be relaxed enough to enjoy it. So, so beautiful!!

Michen

Visit site
Thank you!! It’s a really beautiful place. I am really thrilled Bog seems to have rallied but I’m still pretty certain I will PTS before winter even if he stays good as I think it’s just too hard on him. I saw a definite difference in him when we had two days of freezing snowy weather last week.

For now though this is just the best! Omg what a sanctuary. I’m so glad I did this even if it’s a lot of work and I’ll essentially have 3 horses on DIY! Boggle seems sooo happy, and not angry. Need to set up my starlink so I can just hang here all day 🤣

396713DD-3BEC-479F-9915-9C6F85FA2261.jpeg15B6FC6E-0866-4CEF-A3F1-6A404F2689DA.jpeg

0E4CFE51-37C7-4969-BCEB-5861F11C22C9.jpeg

palo1

Visit site
Thank you!! It’s a really beautiful place. I am really thrilled Bog seems to have rallied but I’m still pretty certain I will PTS before winter even if he stays good as I think it’s just too hard on him. I saw a definite difference in him when we had two days of freezing snowy weather last week.

For now though this is just the best! Omg what a sanctuary. I’m so glad I did this even if it’s a lot of work and I’ll essentially have 3 horses on DIY! Boggle seems sooo happy, and not angry. Need to set up my starlink so I can just hang here all day 🤣

View attachment 138403View attachment 138404

View attachment 138405
The set up looks amazing and Boggle and Dusty both look fabulous. Hugely well done to you for taking the opportunity and doing the work to give all of you this haven. Brilliant. :)

BMA2

Visit site

View attachment 138403View attachment 138404

View attachment 138405
Go with the flow and enjoy them

Michen

Visit site
Oh my god. This is not the view I expected to find this morning. They are supposed to be IN their stables. It looks like Dusty broke out of his run and then Boggle broke into Dusty’s. They’ve been in the barn and had a party and been on that grass god knows how long.

Their faces as my car pulled up, literally laughing at me. Thrilled with themselves like they accomplished something really great. So now I’ll be on lami and colic watch!!!! And I’ll be going to find some stronger ties for those runs, I don’t even know how they did it. I suppose I should be thankful they stayed in the field.

Other pic of Bog out yesterday, he is stall bound today!

IMG_0170.jpegIMG_0173.jpegIMG_0172.jpegIMG_0139.jpegIMG_0171.jpeg

Squeak

Visit site
That yard just looks so amazing. I'm so glad it's working out so well for you.

And naughty Bog! He could just give you a few days peace and rest 🤣

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Oh my god. This is not the view I expected to find this morning. They are supposed to be IN their stables. It looks like Dusty broke out of his run and then Boggle broke into Dusty’s. They’ve been in the barn and had a party and been on that grass god knows how long.

Their faces as my car pulled up, literally laughing at me. Thrilled with themselves like they accomplished something really great. So now I’ll be on lami and colic watch!!!! And I’ll be going to find some stronger ties for those runs, I don’t even know how they did it. I suppose I should be thankful they stayed in the field.

Other pic of Bog out yesterday, he is stall bound today!

View attachment 138454View attachment 138456View attachment 138455View attachment 138457View attachment 138458

That face on the bottom one. Sorry but 🤣

Equi

Visit site
Also, could you not just grab a wee mobile home and live in it at the yard? Seems doable….