Boggle- USA bound!

palo1

Visit site
Aw, safe travels Boggle and Michen! I expect Boggle will instantly 'own' the barn he strolls into. Sweet Bear too but such an exciting adventure ahead!!

Michen

Visit site
Aw, safe travels Boggle and Michen! I expect Boggle will instantly 'own' the barn he strolls into. Sweet Bear too but such an exciting adventure ahead!!

This concerns me the most.. I'll never forget the morning after he arrived from Ireland. I walked around the corner and his head was over the stable door, bright as a button and he gave me a look which made me know then and there I was in for a serious "ride" with him! :D

Michen

Visit site
Thanks everyone! He's arrived safely in Amsterdam. I've just about packed and spent the night in the pub with my bestest friends. Dropping the dog off tomorrow (oh god that's going to be hard). I'm looking forward to a glass of champers in T5 and a moment to sit down and process.

CC, totally know what you mean,and will message you properly tomorrow (or maybe wait until monday on my new american number- how cool are we :D )

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Thanks everyone! He's arrived safely in Amsterdam. I've just about packed and spent the night in the pub with my bestest friends. Dropping the dog off tomorrow (oh god that's going to be hard). I'm looking forward to a glass of champers in T5 and a moment to sit down and process.

CC, totally know what you mean,and will message you properly tomorrow (or maybe wait until monday on my new american number- how cool are we :D )

We're super cool ?

Mine is on his way to Amsterdam. Totally baffled because the original plan was Liège and no one told me it had changed ? I started a thread on my travel worries.

I hope all goes well with the dog ?

Michen

Visit site
We're super cool ?

Mine is on his way to Amsterdam. Totally baffled because the original plan was Liège and no one told me it had changed ? I started a thread on my travel worries.

I hope all goes well with the dog ?

Wait so they will be there together!? At the horse hotel? Ummm we need someone there to take a photo of them meeting!!!! Is he flying to LA?

J&S

Visit site
Michen , is the lovely cat going with the dog or does he stay with the house? All the best in your new lives and, like every one else, looking forward to your news.

Michen

Visit site
Michen , is the lovely cat going with the dog or does he stay with the house? All the best in your new lives and, like every one else, looking forward to your news.

My mother bottled it and took him. Having repeatedly said she couldn’t. She loves him despite being totally non animaly! So the dog will see him again when I pick her up at Christmas. She’s at some friends until early December then goes to my brother when they leave for a month in Oz.

Just dropped dog off and that was frankly traumatic. God I’ll miss her.

Northern Hare

Visit site
It's great when a plan all slots into place, and comes together nicely!! Well done for getting everything sorted in super-quick time! Enjoy your glass of champagne, blimey, you've really earned it!! ?

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
CC this lady is so sweet we can defo ask for a pony pic haha. Let me know when yours has arrived and his name.

Erm, I don't think I will know when he's arrived. They said they'll notify me and send a picture when he off loads in the USA. I can try to pester them, but I don't know if it'll work. ? Sent you his name though!