Boggle- USA bound!

meleeka

Visit site
Bog was great today! Really sharp and good on his feet and in front. Just played with a few poles and some backing up. No sign of a thing. He seemed to like his massage pad for a bit then got bored and the leg waving started 🤣

Pepper thinks this is the best game EVER. Bog does not agree!

Poor Bog, that is hilarious 🤣

mustardsmum

Visit site
Our mare had PRP for a check lig tear, and she’s never been lame since. Scan showed the tear had healed with no scar tissue and was so good the vet could barely see where it had been.

Michen

Visit site
You are all going to think I'm utterly mental but, I am going to see a little TB from a rescue tomorrow. He arrived last spring very underweight, having been properly neglected by his owner. It's not what you will immediately think, though :D This all came about yesterday. My friend, whose a vet (albiet not my vet), put me in touch with them because he's been sitting doing not much and they want someone to get him going so that he's more adoptable. She thinks a lot of him, and she's an equine vet.. so. They are willing to pay his expenses to do so, so no risk/cost to me as obviously I just can't or won't take on anything at the moment let alone a high risk project. It would give me something to play with for a bit, see whether I have it in me to do another project and have a bit of focus. And maybe help this little horse out at the same time to find a good home, with having done a bit "more" to get him there.

Anyway, I'm going to go have a look at him and see and remain open minded...apparently he's small and playful and his name, god help me, is Dusty. Which is also the pigs name. He would also be stabled far away from Boggle so that he doesn't know!!!

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Did it work? Mine had it for a hind suspensory but it have any effect

Yes, we think it did. He tore a hole in the middle ligament of the three that go over the stifle. The prognosis was guarded but he made a full recovery, a weeks box rest then chucked out for a few months as he keep locking up so movement was key.

Michen

Visit site
I'll bet his pasterns haven't got any shorter! Be careful if you fall in love M.

I am taking the view that given my vet friend was tempted by him herself, he can’t have anything too drastic.

But no, I don’t intend to. I managed not to with Bear, I was very happy to sell him, so I expect I will be fine :)

Pinkvboots

Visit site
You are all going to think I'm utterly mental but, I am going to see a little TB from a rescue tomorrow. He arrived last spring very underweight, having been properly neglected by his owner. It's not what you will immediately think, though :D This all came about yesterday. My friend, whose a vet (albiet not my vet), put me in touch with them because he's been sitting doing not much and they want someone to get him going so that he's more adoptable. She thinks a lot of him, and she's an equine vet.. so. They are willing to pay his expenses to do so, so no risk/cost to me as obviously I just can't or won't take on anything at the moment let alone a high risk project. It would give me something to play with for a bit, see whether I have it in me to do another project and have a bit of focus. And maybe help this little horse out at the same time to find a good home, with having done a bit "more" to get him there.

Anyway, I'm going to go have a look at him and see and remain open minded...apparently he's small and playful and his name, god help me, is Dusty. Which is also the pigs name. He would also be stabled far away from Boggle so that he doesn't know!!!
Sounds like a good idea definitely go for it can't wait to see some pictures of him 😊

Pinkvboots

Visit site
About prp Arabi had a whacking great hole in his hind suspensory when he was 12 he had prp and 6 months box rest, he was sound hole all gone and he was good for years.

He only had some slight damage 2 years ago but he was 18 then and after some shock wave he has been sound for hacking, I don't school him anymore he doesn't enjoy it and the surface I ride on is not great but he enjoys going out and enjoys our little hacks.

Caol Ila

Visit site
I am taking the view that given my vet friend was tempted by him herself, he can’t have anything too drastic.

But no, I don’t intend to. I managed not to with Bear, I was very happy to sell him, so I expect I will be fine :)
Hopefully you have more willpower and sense than me. Fin was meant to be a sales project but I fell apart into a greetin mess at the thought of his worried, sad little face getting on a lorry and driving away forever.

Michen

Visit site
Hopefully you have more willpower and sense than me. Fin was meant to be a sales project but I fell apart into a greetin mess at the thought of his worried, sad little face getting on a lorry and driving away forever.

I mean Bear did stay several years and was meant to go very quickly 🤣 And Boggle too.. but that was different obviously!