Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptrayes

Visit site
the answer to that then is dont part with them if they are old friends. surely?? I will never part with Farah now.

Jessica, there are people who are not as evil as you, who do offer a home for life to horses of the kind you take on. You pretend to be one of them in order to make a profit out of other people's misfortune, preventing the owner from finding someone genuine.

What you do is evil. To gloat about it on here doubly so. How you live with yourself I have no idea. What's your new job, puppy farming?

Last edited:

Patterdale

Visit site
the answer to that then is dont part with them if they are old friends. surely?? I will never part with Farah now.

So when people gift a horse to someone in good faith that they will be a companion/retired, then it's totally their own fault when it is then sold on to work and you tell them that it's dead? :eek3:

You are beyond hope. Your responses are here for everyone to see. I remember some of your responses from when you were tedsmum. And if you can't see that you've done anything wrong.....well then there's something very amiss.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Jessica, there are people who are not as evil as you, who do offer a home for life to horses of the kind you take on. You pretend to be one of them in order to make a profit out of other people's misfortune, preventing the owner from finding someone genuine.

What you do is evil. To float about it on here doubly so. How you love with yourself I have no idea. What's your new job, puppy farming?

now you are just being totally childish and utterly ridiculous.

cptrayes

Visit site
can you not read?? I had the vet to him, his previous owner had no idea what was wrong with him after having thermal imaging on him and found nothing so I had my vet who said it was thrush!! I have proof.

It does not matter that there had been no diagnosis.

You were given the horse as a light hack only due to long standing lameness issues. You were told he would go lame again if put into serious work. You told the owner he was dead and you sold him to serious show jumpers, who lost all their money on him.

You are evil.

tonkatoy

Visit site
Guys, remember we need this thread to stay....... everyone needs a reminder should a free to good home post appear, or a horse missing on loan..... they need to know where the first point of call is, so please calm it down. we are all (ok maybe not all, those who remember who the horrific original incident) are in agreement this person is lower than low. but this thread needs to stay IMHO.

Patterdale

Visit site
Guys, remember we need this thread to stay....... everyone needs a reminder should a free to good home post appear, or a horse missing on loan..... they need to know where the first point of call is, so please calm it down. we are all (ok maybe not all, those who remember who the horrific original incident) are in agreement this person is lower than low. but this thread needs to stay IMHO.

Very true.
I remember her saying a horse had been slaughtered on a thread where the owner was trying to find him, when he'd actually been sold on to work. Disgusting. That thread's gone, so yes, this one definitely needs to stay.

ETA iirc she spent a long time refusing to give the details of who she'd sold him on to, then said (to the distraught owner trying to find him) that last she'd heard he'd gone for slaughter anyway.
And still refused to pass on any details of who she'd sold him to.
Words fail me.

cambrica

Visit site
Ding-a-ling-a-ling! Can everyone take an hours break, lets resume at say 11.00am. I must do some jobs and will never catch up at this rate!
BTW Cptrayes.... Brickwall- head - but the message is getting through to us all! Shocking !

tonkatoy

Visit site
Very true.
I remember her saying a horse had been slaughtered on a thread where the owner was trying to find him, when he'd actually been sold on to work. Disgusting. That thread's gone, so yes, this one definitely needs to stay.

ETA iirc she spent a long time refusing to give the details of who she'd sold him on to, then said (to the distraught owner trying to find him) that last she'd heard he'd gone for slaughter anyway.
And still refused to pass on any details of who she'd sold him to.
Words fail me.

i posted that thread earlier, has it gone? see can i find it again!!!

buddy's mummy

Visit site
It does not matter that there had been no diagnosis.

You were given the horse as a light hack only due to long standing lameness issues. You were told he would go lame again if put into serious work. You told the owner he was dead and you sold him to serious show jumpers, who lost all their money on him.

You are evil.

But I got a diagnosis from my vet and was told by my vet that he was fine for full work. I have proof and had lots of witnesses at yard when vet came. so was regardless what he was sold as.
ooh I was given him now - thought he was on loan Caroline????

cptrayes

Visit site
Ding-a-ling-a-ling! Can everyone take an hours break, lets resume at say 11.00am. I must do some jobs and will never catch up at this rate!
BTW Cptrayes.... Brickwall- head - but the message is getting through to us all! Shocking !

The longer the thread gets, the more hope there is that anyone googling her name will find it and be able to avoid her. I'll keep it going as long as she does. The most disturbing thing, though is not what she has done through her greed, but that she is clearly getting off on it by posting on here.

ridefast

Visit site
Guys this is ridiculous! You can't actually prove that the poster is who she says she is or who you say she is! Can't everyone just leave it now? Whatever has happened to Buddy he's gone ,it's over, do we have to start a new year like this?

cptrayes

Visit site
But I got a diagnosis from my vet and was told by my vet that he was fine for full work. I have proof and had lots of witnesses at yard when vet came. so was regardless what he was sold as.
ooh I was given him now - thought he was on loan ?

Do not use my forename on this forum.

Given him on loan yes, you admit that now?

It is irrelevant that he was sound when he arrived, you were clearly told that his history was years of lameness whenever he was out into full work.

You told the owner he was dead.

You sold him to a job you knew would make him lame again, having promised a home for life.

You are enjoying this exchange. You enjoy upsetting people.

You are evil.

Last edited:

Patterdale

Visit site

cptrayes

Visit site
Guys this is ridiculous! You can't actually prove that the poster is who she says she is or who you say she is! Can't everyone just leave it now? Whatever has happened to Buddy he's gone ,it's over, do we have to start a new year like this?

She has said who she is and her avatar identifies her.

Don't open the thread of you don't want to start your year this way.

teabiscuit

Visit site
I do wonder if this can be classed as fraudulent behavior.
If so, could other fraudulent behavior be taking place?
Just as an example, a horse breeder was found guilty of benefit fraud not long ago.
The authorities take that kind of fraudulent behavior seriously enough to give the perpetrator a bit of a headache.
Just musing .

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Do not use my forename on this forum.

Given him on loan yes, you admit that now?

It is irrelevant that he was sound when he arrived, you were clearly told that his history was years of lameness whenever he was out into full work.

You told the owner he was dead.

You sold him to a job you knew would make him lame again, having promised a home for life.

You are enjoying this exchange. You enjoy upsetting people.

You are evil.

lol this is sooo funny.. you are using someonce elses forename so why shouldnt I use yours you idiot. we had the vet to Windsor I have proof that he was suitable to do whatever he was sold to do. and new woers were aware of his severe thrush which he had obviosuly been suffering with years previous. and no he wasnt on loan hence why he was sold.. I have never sold anything on loan now that is illegal.

cambrica

Visit site
Buddy was not sold to me as a companion only at all.. he was sold as a hack/companion with his tack and a reciept saying so!!!!!!!!! jeses how many times!!! he was sold with an old injury and nothing else was diclared
he then went lame - back legs not related to old injury at all....so he was essentially missold to me really...!! so I have now found him a home where he will only be a pet and hack once a week plodding.
nothing wrong with that!! everyone on here was saying to put him to sleep! poor boy wasnt ready for that!
Windsor had thrush hence the lameness - thats what vets said as no other issued were found.
having done what I have done? what is exactly????

This is what keeps bothering me. Lameness because of thrush is rare, it doesn't happen overnight and the frog would have to be in an appalling state to cause lameness. It would be blindingly obvious what the problem was. Possible but highly unlikely to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.