Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
hang on a sec...we have never ever sold any horse for slaughter!! wouldnt even know how!!! apart from the fact that I have a heart and all we were doing was making a bit of extra cash to keep own horses. not exactly illegal or wrong..if someone wants to keep their horse they shouldnt give it away and 9 times out of 10 the horses are bought anyway and 1 time out of 10 they are given cos owners cant wait to get shot of them!!

be positive

Visit site
With people like this I wonder whether it's better to have them removed or have them active. If they are removed they can still see the posts made here and having re-registered but not posted they can then contact those numerous people who post to say that they are desperately looking for a home, gaining access to more unfortunate horses. Whilst they are active it does tend to serve to remind people that the wonderful forever home may end in pony pies more quickly than expected.

Good point, I recently bought a horse through a thread on here, the poster was approached by buddy's mummy but managed to avoid it going further , if they had not been a registered user they may have been able to find the horse directly through the ad and the owner would not have been warned in advance.

be positive

Visit site
Actually, done properly this probably WOULD be a good thing for some people, done professionally, I bet there WOULD be takers, with people trusting you with a dignified end for their horses.

Thing is, reputation might have ended it for the person in question....

Yes there could be a need for this done above board, openly taking a horse for a short period of time to see if it comes right if the owners are struggling for some reason, if not take directly to Potters for slaughter at market price, it is the lack of honesty that is lacking that makes this case so wrong.

Patterdale

Visit site
hang on a sec...we have never ever sold any horse for slaughter!! wouldnt even know how!!! apart from the fact that I have a heart and all we were doing was making a bit of extra cash to keep own horses. not exactly illegal or wrong..if someone wants to keep their horse they shouldnt give it away and 9 times out of 10 the horses are bought anyway and 1 time out of 10 they are given cos owners cant wait to get shot of them!!

Goodness you have some brass neck! :eek3:
So you basically admit that you just sell on horses that are given to you in good faith that they will have a retirement home, and then selling them on at a profit?

You're despicable. Absolutely VILE.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
why has the past been raked up when all I am saying is that Buddy now has an amazing home near Bridport!! whats so bl00dy wrong with that?

buddy's mummy

Visit site
...I think being a 'bitch' in how the forum has responded to this issue, is preferable to having no issues on sending horses to slaughter in an underhand way to make a few quid..

wouldnt even know how to go about sending a horse to slaughter - let alone have the heart to do it hence was willing to give buddy to a good home in which I have done, IF I was the monster everyone thinks I am surely I would have buted him up to the eyeballs and sent him up the sales or advertised him sound for thousands or something?? come on now!!

Last edited:

Patterdale

Visit site
why has the past been raked up when all I am saying is that Buddy now has an amazing home near Bridport!! whats so bl00dy wrong with that?

Er, because you've upset a lot of people in the past and in all likelihood by passing on lame/supposed to be retired horses, given them pain, confusion and suffering at the end of their lives.
And all for your own financial gain.
Those poor, poor horses, and poor owners who thought you were going to give them a peaceful retirement.
And now you expect that you can just come on here and post about buddy and everyone will pat you on the back and say how fantastic you are?? :rolleyes3:
And the amazing thing is - you don't even seem to think that there's anything WRONG with what you've done to these horses and people.

But of course -

but no the horseworld and its true colours burn through, you bitchy lot!!

It's all of US with the problem, isn't it? Not you...! :rolleyes3:

DragonSlayer

Visit site
wouldnt even know how to go about sending a horse to slaughter - let alone have the heart to do it hence was willing to give buddy to a good home in which I have done, IF I was the monster everyone thinks I am surely I would have buted him up to the eyeballs and sent him up the sales or advertised him sound for thousands or something?? come on now!!

...but you just admitted to

'..apart from the fact that I have a heart and all we were doing was making a bit of extra cash to keep own horses. not exactly illegal or wrong..if someone wants to keep their horse they shouldnt give it away and 9 times out of 10 the horses are bought anyway and 1 time out of 10 they are given cos owners cant wait to get shot of them!!...'...

So which is it? ....you take the horses on....fair enough...THEN where do they go?

dunkley

Visit site

It might not be 'illegal', but, sure as God made little apples, it is IMMORAL. But then, if you have no morals, it doesn't really matter, does it?

buddy's mummy

Visit site
...but you just admitted to

'..apart from the fact that I have a heart and all we were doing was making a bit of extra cash to keep own horses. not exactly illegal or wrong..if someone wants to keep their horse they shouldnt give it away and 9 times out of 10 the horses are bought anyway and 1 time out of 10 they are given cos owners cant wait to get shot of them!!...'...

So which is it? ....you take the horses on....fair enough...THEN where do they go?

to good homes for a little bit of cash to ensure good home. whats wrong with that.?? come on? if I was the evil dodgy dealer that everyone thinks do you really think I would have given buddy away and vetted home and taken him to bridport from wales for free?????

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Buddy was not sold to me as a companion only at all.. he was sold as a hack/companion with his tack and a reciept saying so!!!!!!!!! jeses how many times!!! he was sold with an old injury and nothing else was diclared
he then went lame - back legs not related to old injury at all....so he was essentially missold to me really...!! so I have now found him a home where he will only be a pet and hack once a week plodding.
nothing wrong with that!! everyone on here was saying to put him to sleep! poor boy wasnt ready for that!
Windsor had thrush hence the lameness - thats what vets said as no other issued were found.
having done what I have done? what is exactly????

Patterdale

Visit site
......., the people who have given me their old retired horses should have had them pts or kept them if they thought so much of them..........if the horses were lame and supposed to be retired why the fk pass them on????.

Yes, they should have them pts if they cant keep them. But some people cant face that, and they thought that you would have given their horses a nice retirement, which is why they would be gifted/sold for a nominal fee to you.
You then, by your own admission, just sold them on to make yourself some money.
Do you honestly think that these people would have given you their horses as a companion/retirement if they knew you were going to just sell them on at a profit? Were you upfront about this before you took them?

I doubt it.

The fact that you think you've done no wrong is, quite honestly, frightening.

Patterdale

Visit site
The horse was sold to you as a companion only and you have sold him on to continue in work. You took another horse, which had been long term lame, as a light hack promising a home for life and sold it on to go show jumping. It's irrelevant whether the owner 'wanted rid' of the horse, you had absolutely no concern for the new owners who lost the money they paid you for him when he went lame again as was expected. And to make sure the old owner could not tell them, you told her that you had had him put down.

Ahh but there's nothing wrong with it though - if the owners were that bothered they should have just had them PTS.....:rolleyes3:
So really, don't you see, it's everyone else's fault!

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Yes, they should have them pts if they cant keep them. But some people cant face that, and they thought that you would have given their horses a nice retirement, which is why they would be gifted/sold for a nominal fee to you.
You then, by your own admission, just sold them on to make yourself some money.
Do you honestly think that these people would have given you their horses as a companion/retirement if they knew you were going to just sell them on at a profit? Were you upfront about this before you took them?

I doubt it.

The fact that you think you've done no wrong is, quite honestly, frightening.

wrong to whom?? the people who gave me their horses cos they didnt want them..they weren't stolen they were sold to me or given to me!! get a grip..people have to live too you know. btw I dont buy and sell anymore I really dont have time as working full time now.

cptrayes

Visit site
Buddy was not sold to me as a companion only at all.. he was sold as a hack/companion with his tack and a reciept saying so!!!!!!!!! jeses how many times!!! he was sold with an old injury and nothing else was diclared
he then went lame - back legs not related to old injury at all....so he was essentially missold to me really...!! so I have now found him a home where he will only be a pet and hack once a week plodding.
nothing wrong with that!! everyone on here was saying to put him to sleep! poor boy wasnt ready for that!
Windsor had thrush hence the lameness - thats what vets said as no other issued were found.
having done what I have done? what is exactly????

Oh Jessica, how many more lies?

You knew full well that Windsor had been lame when put into any kind of serious work for years. He was given to you as a light hack only, for that reason. You sold him to go show jumping. You told the owner he was dead. All this is documented on threads from three years ago. You have been doing this for years and you have no intention of stopping.

You are truly, truly evil Jessica.

buddy's mummy

Visit site

You knew full well that Windsor had been lame when put into any kind of serious work for years. He was given to you as a light hack only, for that reason. You sold him to go show jumping. You told the owner he was dead. All this is documented on threads from three years ago. You have been doing this for years and you have no intention of stopping.

you dont even know me Caroline.

Patterdale

Visit site
wrong to whom?? the people who gave me their horses cos they didnt want them..they weren't stolen they were sold to me or given to me!! get a grip..people have to live too you know. btw I dont buy and sell anymore I really dont have time as working full time now.

Are you telling me then that you told the owners you would be selling them on?
Or did you tell them that they'd be looked after in retirement. Hmmm?

I saw the thread where you said the horse had gone for slaughter, when actually you'd sold him on. And you think there's nothing wrong with that?

I hope this thread stays, and then every time there's a thread about what to do with old horses, this one can be linked to as a warning about the type of people who are out there waiting to make a fast buck on your old friends.

buddy's mummy

Visit site

Sandra didnt know why Windsor went lame - so I had vet and he said it was severe thrush!! proof can be obtained!
also told his new owners that bought him that he was lame with thrush!! they were fully aware and had copy of vet invoice! so facts do get them right dears.

cptrayes

Visit site
how do you want me to do that?? you tell me and I will do it.

Ask the permission of the new owner to allow one member of this forum who lives near Bridport to visit the horse and ensure that he is well and that she is fully aware of his physical limitations.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Are you telling me then that you told the owners you would be selling them on?
Or did you tell them that they'd be looked after in retirement. Hmmm?

I saw the thread where you said the horse had gone for slaughter, when actually you'd sold him on. And you think there's nothing wrong with that?

I hope this thread stays, and then every time there's a thread about what to do with old horses, this one can be linked to as a warning about the type of people who are out there waiting to make a fast buck on your old friends.

the answer to that then is dont part with them if they are old friends. surely?? I will never part with Farah now.

cptrayes

Visit site
His owner didnt know why Windsor went lame - so I had vet and he said it was severe thrush!! proof can be obtained!
also told his new owners that bought him that he was lame with thrush!! they were fully aware and had copy of vet invoice! so facts do get them right dears.

You told his owner that he was dead.

You knew that his lameness was long standing and directly related to work.

You were told he was fit only to be a light hack.

With no concern whatsoever for the new owners you sold the horse to go show jumping where he predictably went lame again.

Did you even own the horse? I have a recollection that he was on permanent loan..

Do you believe your own lies, Jessica, is that it?? You are evil.

ridefast

Visit site
Buddys Mummy, it may be wise to step away from this thread now, or ask to have it removed. Clearly whatever you say isn't going to make any difference, everyone has made up their minds about you now

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Ask the permission of the new owner to allow one member of this forum who lives near Bridport to visit the horse and ensure that he is well and that she is fully aware of his physical limitations.

but why stir up crap with his happy new owner? apart from the fact that its not anyone on this forum's business...I am more than happy to pm a copy of the transfer of ownership and the advert I originally posted on pets 4 homes. but I fear that with the all the hate and rumours going around about me his new owner will probably want out and want nothing to do with buddy if they hear all this crap!! and why should she have a welfare visit by some do gooding prick on here..I have been vetted the home and delivered him down there on sunday and she has sent endless photos and msgs to me etc. I have absolutely no worries about the home he is in now.

Tally-lah

Visit site

Jesus! This is despicable.

buddy's mummy

Visit site

With no concern whatsoever for the new owners you sold the horse to go show jumping where he predictably went lame again.

Did you even own the horse? I have a recollection that he was on permanent loan..

permanent loan are you for actual real? I had a bl00dy receipt off sandra - I suggest you step away caroline Trayes you dont know me or anything about me only heard hearsay.

buddy's mummy

Visit site

can you not read?? I had the vet to him, Sandra his previous owner had no idea what was wrong with him after having thermal imaging on him and found nothing so I had my vet who said it was thrush!! I have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.