Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Anybody else want a top up whilst I'm here ?

6D837B2C-F1A6-4ABD-ADC3-BA04FE249AEA-652-000000672CA728A4_zpsebe59996.jpg

Whilst its quiet for a few minutes :wink3:

Last edited:

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I think I'm going to have to open another bottle soon too. I was moaning there's nothing on tv tonight ! Who needs tv when there's this forum ? :biggrin3:

FestiveFuzz

Visit site

SadKen

Visit site
I've read the whole thing with my mouth hanging open. Pour a bit of wine in CFG!

Hope the thread will stand as I agree it's a public service; perhaps it will be the first modern usage of 'caveat venditor' - seller beware! It was bad enough when there was no time for the unsound horse but plenty of time for the sound one.

Perhaps time to learn about a little thing called 'morality'.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Shwmae, Buddy's mummy - what is it with Welsh lasses called Jessica ?????

Apologies to any other welsh lasses called Jessica :biggrin3:

_GG_

Visit site
Could someone who does know/has actually met Jessica Young please let me know if Ellis was a maiden name or if she has been known by any surname other than Young or Ellis.

_GG_

Visit site
Shwmae, Buddy's mummy - what is it with Welsh lasses called Jessica ?????

Apologies to any other welsh lasses called Jessica :biggrin3:

I am feeling very sorry for one of my sisters best friends who I have known all my life. She is now called Jessica Young, Young being her married name, has always had horses (actually introduced me and my sister to horses when I was only 3) and we all grew up in South Wales. I would hate for people to confuse her with the person at the centre of this thread.

dunkley

Visit site

Pudster

Visit site
Wow.. here was me thinking sad night in on NYE.. LOL.. Loving this thread too, it has kept me entertained on a slow day at work too....!!

Absolute Voddy over here.. anyone..???? :D

stealthninja

Visit site
Have read this (and the other thread) in a kind of weird disbelief.

It just goes to show that these day in the world of forums / internet etc, you really cant post one thing in one place and something different elsewhere - you'll definitely get caught out.

Hope Buddy has landed on his feet, and this latest owner will take care of him!

friskyfilly

Visit site
I've clearly got too much time on my hands today but a reverse image search of her avatar brings up this http://www.sporthorse-data.com/photodb.php?land=all&letter=F&filter_sex=2&x=34 if you scroll down 8 horses you'll find Farah owned by none other than JY. So either she's lying about owning Farah or lying about being JY.

ETA - This link is clearer - http://www.sporthorse-data.com/d?i=10782132&z=nUrRJC

Don't normally post on these sort of threads but cant not after looking at this link. Its the same picture as in OP profile picture. All I can say is how does she explain that

cronkmooar

Visit site
Could someone who does know/has actually met Jessica Young please let me know if Ellis was a maiden name or if she has been known by any surname other than Young or Ellis.

if you Google the above name, the facebook page for Woody comes up

one of the posts, near the bottom states:

She has changed her name to Jessica Diane now not Jessica Young! Lets all guess what she will change it to tomorrow haha!

JJones

Visit site
That serves me right for not checking to see what was happening on H&H this morning! 21 pages of entertaining reading later!! Poor horses that end up in her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.