Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
I do wonder if this can be classed as fraudulent behavior.
If so, could other fraudulent behavior be taking place?
Just as an example, a horse breeder was found guilty of benefit fraud not long ago.
The authorities take that kind of fraudulent behavior seriously enough to give the perpetrator a bit of a headache.
Just musing .

but I am not on benefits lol

buddy's mummy

Visit site
but why stir up crap with his happy new owner? apart from the fact that its not anyone on this forum's business...I am more than happy to pm a copy of the transfer of ownership and the advert I originally posted on pets 4 homes. but I fear that with the all the hate and rumours going around about me his new owner will probably want out and want nothing to do with buddy if they hear all this crap!! and why should she have a welfare visit by some do gooding prick on here..I have been vetted the home and delivered him down there on sunday and she has sent endless photos and msgs to me etc. I have absolutely no worries about the home he is in now.

here you go caroline.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Very true.
I remember her saying a horse had been slaughtered on a thread where the owner was trying to find him, when he'd actually been sold on to work. Disgusting. That thread's gone, so yes, this one definitely needs to stay.

ETA iirc she spent a long time refusing to give the details of who she'd sold him on to, then said (to the distraught owner trying to find him) that last she'd heard he'd gone for slaughter anyway.
And still refused to pass on any details of who she'd sold him to.
Words fail me.

Who could forget that. Simply terrible.

robden

Visit site
So is the op 23yo as stated in one of her other posts and living in a caravan on her oh's parents farm, who won't let her keep a horse there because they are horse haters or is that all BS as well?

Just trying to establish what sort of person actually thinks this sort of behaviour is ok, as personally I think she should be locked up, even if only half the stories were true but would put money on the fact they are all correct!!!

Just my honest opinion, sorry op.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
So is the op 23yo as stated in one of her other posts and living in a caravan on her oh's parents farm, who won't let her keep a horse there because they are horse haters or is that all BS as well?

Just trying to establish what sort of person actually thinks this sort of behaviour is ok, as personally I think she should be locked up, even if only half the stories were true but would put money on the fact they are all correct!!!

Just my honest opinion, sorry op.

hahahaha I am not even Jessica Young, you are all so bl00dy gullible...I know her though...nice girl. lol sooo entertaining !!!!!

cronkmooar

Visit site
Who could forget that. Simply terrible.

This thread is still on the forum (well it was this morning!) for all those who have doubts as to whether or not what is being said is true.

All you need to do is search tedsmum and you will get the whole sorry tale

The way meandtheboys was treated was disgusting, and NO forum member would want to go through what that poor girl had to.

RealityCheck

Visit site
hahahaha I am not even Jessica Young, you are all so bl00dy gullible...I know her though...nice girl. lol sooo entertaining !!!!!

ETA I am her sister!!

hang on a sec...we have never ever sold any horse for slaughter!! wouldnt even know how!!! apart from the fact that I have a heart and all we were doing was making a bit of extra cash to keep own horses. not exactly illegal or wrong..if someone wants to keep their horse they shouldnt give it away and 9 times out of 10 the horses are bought anyway and 1 time out of 10 they are given cos owners cant wait to get shot of them!!

So which is it?

buddy's mummy

Visit site
and farah went out on loan and sold on and on so now I have her back thank god - but Jess originally sold her to me - and she is the most beautiful mare ever!

robden

Visit site
Sorry op, you are her, that is blatantly obvious to everyone, if you honestly believe you have done nothing wrong, stand up and be counted!

If you are not her, why post about having acne and living in a mobile home and poor Buddy???

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Sorry op, you are her, that is blatantly obvious to everyone, if you honestly believe you have done nothing wrong, stand up and be counted!

If you are not her, why post about having acne and living in a mobile home and poor Buddy???

cos I was posting about Buddy on behalf of Jess - she had no time she works at same place as me - my name is Lisa - I live in a mobile home on a farm Jess liuves with her mum

buddy's mummy

Visit site
but we took Buddy to an amazing new home in Bridport on sunday. so why he is poor Buddy one will never know. and as for acne yes I have been suffering. not sure what that has to do with anything!?

Status
Not open for further replies.