Dealings with Elite Equine and Meadow stables in Essex

sprytzer

Visit site
Things definatly seem to be slowing down there, horses not moving, coming back a few months later with diff name, being swopped with dealer friends, old names popping back up for sale....so seems she's not turning over as many as she used to!!

rowan666

Visit site
Things definatly seem to be slowing down there, horses not moving, coming back a few months later with diff name, being swopped with dealer friends, old names popping back up for sale....so seems she's not turning over as many as she used to!!

I've noticed this on their fb auction page!

Leo Walker

Visit site
I've noticed this on their fb auction page!

its not their auction page. The auction page is KT and PCs. Nothing to do with EE and MS. They dont sell via auction, they sell to novices who dont know any better. They do buy from the auction page though and deal with RS or RG as he is now calling himself.

PC and KT buy and sell loads through their page.

9tails

Visit site
its not their auction page. The auction page is KT and PCs. Nothing to do with EE and MS. They dont sell via auction, they sell to novices who dont know any better. They do buy from the auction page though and deal with RS or RG as he is now calling himself.

PC and KT buy and sell loads through their page.

My mistake, they're all lumped in together in my mind. I haven't seen one of KT or PC horses sold on there, though I guess I just notice all the "we're not giving it away" posts by PC as they're so irritating!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I'm still baffled why when people sell on their broken horses they are surprised when they turn up at bin end dealers...

Abi90

Visit site
I'm still baffled why when people sell on their broken horses they are surprised when they turn up at bin end dealers...

Oh I agree completely, just baffled by the dishonesty and the people defending it as well

Abi90

Visit site

Oh I agree completely, just baffled by the dishonesty and the people defending it as well

Tina17

Visit site
Hi

I wish I had seen these blogs before I purchased a horse recently via pre loved advert by meadow stables 29th July 2017, been really sucked in.

I purchased a15.2hh coloured cob called My-Anni states its recommended for RDA and a leg kicker. The horse at present has a lovely nature ( ridden once on arrival) was more forward going than described not what I would put an RDA to. We haven't had chance to ride it again due to it coughing & glands up. We now had to quarantine the horse for suspected strangles.
I told the vet that Sam had told me the horse was microchipped but no number written in the passport which we scanned & written ourselves. I did question the passport details same day as purchase that I thought they were incorrect as the height stated 14hh and she's 15.2hh ( I've been out of horses since 2000) so not around when passports came compulsory ( my naïveté) I was told this be the expect height it was to grow at time of passport application?

However neither I nor my vet thought to check the drawing on the passport until I came to register change of ownership and rang the Dartmoor society up to be told the horse had not been microchipped at register and owner details was a Mr T bratcher in Ely Cardiff. Turns out the passport drawing is nothing like the horse in my stable neither is there a vet stamp as required.

So not only do I have a very sick horse but I'm unsure if this horse is a stolen horse? So if you are the last owner or know the last owner of a passport My-Anni (black & white cob) 15.2hh 8 yrs old and n
Know if this horse is living somewhere without its original passport or dead? And anyone willing to look in the sold section of meadow stables website Annie coloured black & white cob when actually she's dark brown and recognise this horse belonging to either yourself or someone you know please can you get in touch via my email: tina4hull@yahoo.com pls in hope to trace a genuine past owner

Tina17

Visit site
Hi you need to keep getting the message out there I'm an unlucky one to not have seen it I recently purchased a horse for my teenage daughter turns out not only is it seriously sick but it's passport is false!! I've got trading standards involved.

NikDon70

New User
Visit site
I have 2 horses from meadow stables and it was the best move I ever made. Both horses are fantastic and exactly as described. I would definitely buy from there again. Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of "witch hunting " going on by people who haven't even been there.

Nasicus

Visit site
I have 2 horses from meadow stables and it was the best move I ever made. Both horses are fantastic and exactly as described. I would definitely buy from there again. Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of "witch hunting " going on by people who haven't even been there.

New account, first post, pulling up a month old thread? Seems a bit sock puppety, don'cha think?

Leo Walker

Visit site
No, the dealer in question is going mental, screaming about how shes getting trading standards involved and her solicitor. Its lies, all lies, blah, blah, blah. Shes begged people to come her and post reviews. Says it all when the only one who came is her best mate who didnt buy them from either of the businesses in question, she bought them privately from the owners.

I've been there and have the video evidence to prove it. It also shows a horse bolting that was sold as a novice ride a couple of days later after jay did its teeth himself

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site

well, lucky you then :)
You seem to be in a clear minority.

How much were you promised if you managed to post on internet forums?

DappleDown

Visit site
well especially as the person just told Sammarie that she had managed to post..... so yes, just a little sock puppety!

I also thought the post came across as very dubious.

Have heard so much about how bad Elite Equine and Meadow Stables are so am glad to see this thread pushed up to the top again.

So, well done for bringing this thread to back to the first page so more people can 'become aware and beware'.

Miser

New User
Visit site
Nikki Donovan has been all over Sammarie's Facebook page promising to leave a good review, as have several of her other buddies, because she's throwing a hissy fit and begging people to do it. It's always the same handful of people spewing out the same handful of good reviews time and time again - at her request. It just wreaks of tragic desperation. 'Sock puppety' is the perfect description!

NikDon70

New User
Visit site
I said I would leave an honest review and that is what I have done. I only bought my last horse from her a few months ago and I am very happy. I find people don't like to hear anything good about meadow stables, which is why you are all being so immature now and trying to make out I am lying, which I am not. I will happily leave good reviews about meadow stables whatever anyone else thinks because I have had very good experiences with them.

spike123

Visit site
those slating them are also nearly all new members with hardly any posts? Surely the same questions should be asked of those slating them. I have followed them for well over a year and have seen and heard from genuine people that the horses they've ended up with have been as described. I don't have any personal dealings with them but I do have friends that have and have been very happy with what they've ended up with.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
that it might have questionable motivations, understandably given that we know what is going on elsewhere. Not the same as accusing someone personally of lying, you might think that is being pedantic over semantics though.

spike which same questions? We know for certain that this positive post came as a direct result of a request from sammarie, I think we can presume that is not the case with the slating posters but of course they may well have other motives. I certainly just draw my own conclusions TBH.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
I'm glad that all the new poster has achieved is bumping this thread up.

I've seen Sammarie spouting on Facebook. Just out of interest, she says she's contacted horse and hound and is going ahead with legal action for slander, is that something that's actually possible to do? Surely you can't prosecute a forum for the posts made by individuals? I'd be interested to hear from a legal bod if this is actually a thing that can be done as I don't know enough about the legalities to be sure myself.