Europeans cross country thread

Northern Hare

Visit site
What an amazing day for TeamGB - well done to them all!

Who else started today with a whole long list of things to do, but have been glued to the XC coverage instead!??

Scoti1420

Visit site
The consistency of Jung. Don't think I've ever seen his horses look tired at the end of a round. Rocana looked like she had another go in her!

Team GB have had a smashing day! Super proud. Hope they can keep it together tomorrow.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
A good finish from Sweden. Just pushed Nicola down to 4th.

Here's to some good British showjumping tomorrow please. I'm off to Somerford to watch their XC, so won't be watching. Hopefully they'll shout out results on the tannoy!

Another question -
Will they have driven to Poland?

teapot

Visit site
Yes to driven to Poland - saw an Instagram post go past by Nicola Wilson's groom at one of their stopping points.

FEI and Harry Meade saying horse up and taken to vet clinic on site

{97702}

Visit site
Yes they will have driven to Poland - well Vittoria did for sure ;) - did anyone get more of her round than the 5 odd fences they showed on the TV coverage? I'm guessing she had a stop or run out?

caladria

Visit site
has anyone heard anything official about the horse who had the nasty fall?

BBC commentary have just said that he was down for a long time behind screens, but got up and was taken onsite vet clinic for further assessment. Others are saying off of non-public sources that he's broken a leg. Nothing official yet.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Lévrier;13616818 said:
Yes they will have driven to Poland - well Vittoria did for sure ;) - did anyone get more of her round than the 5 odd fences they showed on the TV coverage? I'm guessing she had a stop or run out?

Didn't see any more but the live scoring showed a refusal or run out at fence 28b, tantalisingly close to home :(

Goldenstar

Visit site
Wow what a day .
That was some ride from Nic brave brave riding and MJ as ever stuns me to silence I have never seen a rider like him before .
And I got all the ironing done .