Fat or in foal

JJS

Visit site
How lovely....any idea when due?

The vet said that this far along it's impossible to say: it could be tomorrow or it could be six weeks from now. He did a scan as well as a manual exam, but the foal was too big to get a clear picture.

*Whinney*

Visit site
Ohh how exciting! I'm another coming out of lurkerdom for this.

I remember Tessybear's BOGOF too so amazed to see it's Dolly's birthday today! I have her FB page saved somewhere at home but haven't checked it for ages so will have to find it when I get home. Does that make her 4 now?!?

Good luck OP and Mary. I hope all goes smoothly and that you are posting beautiful foal pics very soon.

Oh and that little Spanish mule foal *is* the cutest thing ever.

claracanter

Visit site
Oh I know it is unexpected but congratulations. You have the whole of HHO on foal watch now! It's like Tessybear all over again!

That's it. I was trying to remember who it was who had a BOGOF on here and everyone was on foal watch. I bet that a while ago too.
Anywa, congrats OP. So excited for you.

Equi

Visit site
Welcome to foal watch!!!!! Get the coffee in cause you won't be sleeping for the next month 😂

Goldenstar

Visit site
Congratulations I think , personally I would be spitting feathers if it where me .
However it's hard to beat foal watching for work stopping and general time wasting .
I do hope it's a mule , I would love a mule but MrGS won't let me have one .