Final Jerry update

TableDancer

Visit site
REally sorry to hear the outcome. Nothing more to be said really
frown.gif

frannieuk

Visit site
I rarely post any more, but I have been following your progress with J, and I'm so so sorry to read this
frown.gif
You and J are in my thoughts x

kibob

Visit site

OMG, I've only just caught up with this. Am so, so very sorry for you both. Always loved reading about yours and Jerrys' journey, you've put in so much hard work I'm so sorry for it to end like this
frown.gif
Huge hugs to you x

mpicton

Visit site
I am so so sorry for the terrible news, I'm a bit of a lurker but I've followed your progress and he was a truly one in a million. Again my thoughts are with you xx

Jellicle

Visit site
So sorry to hear this MH. I don't post a lot but always check your posts to see how J is getting on. You have worked so hard, it seems so unfair. My thoughts are with you.

siennamiller

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear this. I am another one who has always followed your posts, and I have loved hearing about you and Jerry. I am going thru thru kind of the same thing myself, my horse has psd and although we are trying cortisone injections as a last resort he will only ever be a light hack, and will probably not even be that. Vet thinks it is most likely he will have to pts as he will not come sound enough to even be a field ornament!
(((((((((((((((( big hugs))))))))))))))))) from me
life sucks sometimes

Marchtime

Visit site
I'm so sorry madhector but you've done the best you could for him. Jerry is very lucky to have such a kind, caring mum and he'll be a much adored field ornament.

superstar565

Visit site
i'm so sorry. i know that most of us can only imagine the pain you are going thorugh at the moment. at least you know that you did achieve something with him, even if it wasnt his full potential. just look at it this way. you have a friend for life.

Butterbean

Visit site
So sorry to hear this news, I've liked Jerry ever since you first posted about him and it has been great reading about all your progress over the months. You must feel like your world has turned upside down.

bennsboy

Visit site
So sorry for you and Jerry. he looks such a wonderful boy. You must be totally gutted, don't quite know what to say, but thinking about you both x

Halfstep

Visit site
I don't know what to say. just so, so sorry to hear this. Poor Jerry - but he's a lucky boy to have such a loving and kind owner.

Hugs to you and cuddles to Jerry.

Thinking of you tonight. I think we all will appreciate our horses that bit more after hearing your story. Its amazing how fragile these big animals are.
frown.gif

Pidge

Visit site
Oh Elli I'm so so sorry I've only just seen this and I'm just so sorry for you as I know how much you think of Jerry and how far you two have come since you've had him. Sending you lots and lots of hugs xxxxx

LauraBR

Visit site
Unbearably sad and so unjust. Desperately sorry that it has come to this, after all you have achieved with him.

I suspect that he has taught you a great deal over the time you had him, and I'm sure you will be able to do an even more amazing job with your next horse as a result.

Huge hug for you and a another hug for the Jerrymonster xxx

Peanot

Visit site
Really sorry to hear the news about Jerry. I haven`t been on for a while, just had a quick 2 mins a couple of days ago and on again now. So I have been catching up. I don`t know quite whats happened but I want you to know that I am thinking of you both.
Big hugs to you and Jerry. (((*)))