For those against Rollkur.....

Jesstickle

Visit site
Those pictures make me want to cry :(

I think what I find the worst of it is that this is what they're happy to do in public ( I really am NOT suggesting PK is the only one involved ). Just imagine what they get up to at home?

And I'm not even a fluffy bunny hugger or anything.

Jesstickle

Visit site
Eeeh no Jess!
Stiggy did a ten mile walk to raise money for them last year, but I would burn out and wither if I did HALF what Elaine and Co do at EMW!!!!

I knew you were either directly involved or know them. I just can't ever remember who is who on here and then on facebook!

camilla4

Visit site
Might be worth posting this on the BD forum too. Not sure how long it will stay up but it may just generate some interest?

Jesstickle

Visit site
Those photos were all taken by Julia Rau and were posted on the St Georg website. Tons of respect to them for publicising this.

Thank you K. :) I just stole them straight off the FEI's FB page for anyone not following over there. Very glad Julia can be name checked as I'm not sure if I'd taken them I'd dare to let them out in public :eek: Clearly not just a moment in time or misleading, nor LDR. :mad:

Vixxy

Visit site
We are a go! Sourced polos both ladies fitted, unisex (with high cotton content) and hoodies. Of course we already have a supplier for plain cloths. Now to arrange embroidery of EMW logo on chest and 'Say NO to Rollkur' heat print on back on Monday and we are set to go! :)

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
Have pm'd you. Brilliant idea. I'm not into dressage but very much against animal abuse and wholeheartedly support the work of EMW!

Good for you for doing something practical.