Irresponsible Breeding... Should I Tell Her or Keep My Mouth?

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Saves me going into soapbox and bars open thread. JFTD - where exactly are these nuts growing that you're eating faster than they grow ????

JFTDWS

Visit site
Please dont hijack this post - it's clearly about crisps ! I don't think nuts come into the same category ?

I'm not sure twiglets count as crisps. I would put them all under the "nibbles" umbrella, so nuts are completely acceptable.

So, nuts on the counter, now please.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I'm not sure twiglets count as crisps. I would put them all under the "nibbles" umbrella, so nuts are completely acceptable.

So, nuts on the counter, now please.

Sorry JFTD, but whoever mentioned twiglets was hi-jacking this post.

Definitely about crisps. And Pringles, if they're the same thing :confused:

Stick to the point please people, don't keep going off-topic :mad:

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Have you noticed how expensive crisps / nuts are now ? I picked up a packet of co-op chip sticks and put them back when I saw they were 63p !!! The bag was mostly full of air. Bought a family bag of jelly babies instead. I also like mini gums and sports mix but I don't like it when the 'blick' ones (see what I did there - back to the op post) taste of liquorice. I also like jelly beans, the one you get in liquorice allsorts with the pink and blue things on them.

rhino

Visit site
Have you noticed how expensive crisps / nuts are now ? I picked up a packet of co-op chip sticks and put them back when I saw they were 63p !!! The bag was mostly full of air. Bought a family bag of jelly babies instead. I also like mini gums and sports mix but I don't like it when the 'blick' ones (see what I did there - back to the op post) taste of liquorice. I also like jelly beans, the one you get in liquorice allsorts with the pink and blue things on them.

What on earth are you wittering on about now? :mad: :mad:

Even an idiot can clearly see this is a savoury thread! :eek: :rolleyes:

I despair, I really do :( :( :(

FionaM12

Visit site

:D:D:D

I've a big weakness for sweets. I've never grown out of dolly mixtures. I buy big bags of them and hope the shopkeeper thinks they're for my grandchildren and I'm a nice generous granny.

(I don't have any grandchildren) ;):D:D:D

Carefreegirl

Visit site
FionaM12 - my local co-op think I'm a part time childminder who looks after about 30 kids the amount of sweets I buy ! I don't have kids and no-one in their right mind would leave one in my care ! There's no need for them to know the truth ! Liking your style

sianb

Visit site
I love sweets and I am forever send OH to the shop to buy them. I just like to think I am living living out my childhood dream of being able to eat as many sweets as I like as late as I like!