Katie Price.

rascal

Visit site
Does anyone have open your eyes to cruelty on facebook? Katie price has been a very stupid and thoughtless woman after some of her animals have been killed on the road. Why not just make the fences secure?

Visit site
Media says one of her horses was killed by car after escaping its field in 2017, her dog was killed by a car after escaping in feb 2020.

Has there been another accident?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Media says one of her horses was killed by car after escaping its field in 2017, her dog was killed by a car after escaping in feb 2020.

Has there been another accident?

I think one also drowned in the pond, one run over on the premises by a delivery driver, and now one has also been crushed under a reclining chair. I also saw that a dog broke into the neighbour's garden and killed chickens.

I don't know if all of these instances are true. Nor do I now how many animals she has, or over what time span these things have alleged to have taken place over. Nor how people even know about them?

Last edited:

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
A revelation to me! Not someone I take much notice of tbh and not a name mentioned on this forum much either, but I did open the post just to see what it was about... shocking! OB4H, did your friend ever think of reporting her?

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
Does anyone have open your eyes to cruelty on facebook? Katie price has been a very stupid and thoughtless woman after some of her animals have been killed on the road. Why not just make the fences secure?

There are lots of very stupid and thoughtless people around. Who is Katie Price, and why does she merit more attention than any other story of stupidity and thoughtlessness.

Visit site
A revelation to me! Not someone I take much notice of tbh and not a name mentioned on this forum much either, but I did open the post just to see what it was about... shocking! OB4H, did your friend ever think of reporting her?

It was a passing comment from a work colleague, who I didn’t really know well, when she saw something about KP. Wasn’t expanded on at the time (could have even been a simple falling out between the two of them who knew) but this thread reminded me of the comment and I now wonder what she did mean.

rascal

Visit site
If her animals are having accidents, then most responsible owners would make sure their fence was secure, her dogs get out, so it is not secure. The latest one was an alsation dog, run over. Her horse was hit by a car after it got out, the same fence.

And yes i would trust what is said by this group, they print nothing with no evidence to back it up.

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Can you give us the full timeline of these incidents, Rascal, in the context of how many animals KP owns?

I have known people over the years whose pets have been run over by a delivery driver, a postman, a vet, a horse and themselves (2 different people).

I have lost count of the number of times I have nearly shut my own kittens inside the mechanism of a recliner chair, where they are hidden from view.

Accidents happen.

I expect they are feeling absolutely distraught about the puppy.

rascal

Visit site
I sadly do not know how to get info from facebtheook on to H&H.
There is also a petition to stop her getting anymore animals, as she is not a responsible owner, her pets have had so many accidents.
When our dog was getting out through the garden next door, we did what responsible owners do and replaced it, even though it was not ours to replace, not hard to keep your animals safe

Last edited:

TPO

Visit site
I hate to out myself in this way but I have been known to scroll through the column of shame on the Daily Fail.

I thought she wasnt even in the country right now and was away getting more cosmetic surgery somewhere?

I dont know what's happened or what is circulating on fb but let's not forget there was a petition to get her animals taken off her because it was "cruel" that she clipped her horses ?...

TwyfordM

Visit site
The latest is another dog, who also got out onto the road, and killed.

Not an excuse, but she has kids. I’ve lost count of the times my dogs have nearly got out the secure garden/front door because little sister has run through a gate/door without thinking. Or moved the piece of wood blocking the gap under the gate, to stop the little one squeezing through, to build a fort etc ??‍♀️

oldie48

Visit site
So much rubbish in the press that I only believe what I see with my own eyes. Got to respect anyone who can do the bush tucker trial though, even the the thought of it makes me heave. It is totally beyond me why anyone would want to be a celeb though, what a vile life it must be! FWIW both my horses escaped this year when Fatty lifted the gate off it's hinges, not a single person said I was negligent, they knew how sick with worry I was. I've had dogs go AWOL too, it's impossible to make our property completely dog proof, thank goodness we've never had one injured but we've been lucky however, I did kill my neighbours dog when it escaped and ran in front of my lorry. It was just dreadful. I absolutely refuse to condemn anyone on the basis of hearsay and just wish others would do the same.

Widgeon

Visit site
The FB page is horrible. The main claims against her seem to be that she has lots of pets and lots of money. Over the years various pets have died and / or had accidents. Without knowing the exact details of what happened in every case, abusing her like this is disgusting. I'm off to find something more interesting to read.

Scotsbadboy

Visit site
Regardless of her being 'famous' she doesnt seem to be able to look after herself half the time let alone kids and animals as well. A terrible role model, regardless of being ask if she ever wanted to be one! She is far too erratic for my liking (her personal life is splattered all over her own self promoted reality shows so its not like she is a private person and people are making it up!)

Any hate campaign on social media is vile but i genuinely think she needs to take stock of her life and if its suitable for pets. I'd say the same thing about any single parent of (however many she has reproduced now!) children, with a hectic and erratic lifestyle like hers!

Accidents happen but when it starts to become a consistent pattern then you need to start asking why and if that person is suitable for owning pets!

RHM

Visit site
I don’t profess to like the women but this is a witch hunt at its finest. Reading the article she has lost 4 pets over the space of three years. Three of which were run over. The field they escaped from the incidents were three years apart so hardly a pattern and the other was ran over on her own property by a delivery driver. I would say it would be very tenuous link to negligence. 2020 has been enough of a shitshow without causing anyone else any more grief. Leave the poor woman alone.

smolmaus

Visit site
Regardless of her being 'famous' she doesnt seem to be able to look after herself half the time let alone kids and animals as well. A terrible role model, regardless of being ask if she ever wanted to be one! She is far too erratic for my liking (her personal life is splattered all over her own self promoted reality shows so its not like she is a private person and people are making it up!)

Any hate campaign on social media is vile but i genuinely think she needs to take stock of her life and if its suitable for pets. I'd say the same thing about any single parent of (however many she has reproduced now!) children, with a hectic and erratic lifestyle like hers!

Accidents happen but when it starts to become a consistent pattern then you need to start asking why and if that person is suitable for owning pets!
In my opinion, completely unsolicited of course but you DID put this out on the internet for all to see so I am entitled to comment on it however I like, this reeks of far too much misogyny for my liking. Anyone posting like this needs to take stock of their life and see if their opinions are suitable for public view or shouldn't just be kept to themselves.

Accidents happen but I hope this doesn't become a consistent pattern of taking cheap shots at single parents. You'd need to start asking if someone shouldn't just take a look at themselves.