Katie Price.

Scotsbadboy

Visit site
In my opinion, completely unsolicited of course but you DID put this out on the internet for all to see so I am entitled to comment on it however I like, this reeks of far too much misogyny for my liking. Anyone posting like this needs to take stock of their life and see if their opinions are suitable for public view or shouldn't just be kept to themselves.

Accidents happen but I hope this doesn't become a consistent pattern of taking cheap shots at single parents. You'd need to start asking if someone shouldn't just take a look at themselves.

Oh lord, you have serious issues. Misogyny? Really? I suggest rather than jumping on the none existent band wagon you re read my post where i state 'any single parent' ... hardly screams misogyny! Besides, my mum was a single parent and i think she's the best, most amazing woman in the world. Actually my sister is pretty awesome as well ... If you can google and find the big word for someone who dislikes irresponsible breeders then that cap might fit me but misogyny does not!

smolmaus

Visit site
Oh lord, you have serious issues. Misogyny? Really? I suggest rather than jumping on the none existent band wagon you re read my post where i state 'any single parent' ... hardly screams misogyny! Besides, my mum was a single parent and i think she's the best, most amazing woman in the world. Actually my sister is pretty awesome as well ... If you can google and find the big word for someone who dislikes irresponsible breeders then that cap might fit me but misogyny does not!
No need to get upset, I'm just innocently posting uninformed and inflammatory opinions on the internet about a person I do not know and who I have very limited information about.

Visit site
Gosh, I’m actually genuinely upset for her (I don’t know her but I’ve seen enough to know she wouldn’t be a person who I could tolerate being around for any length of time), however, this is just a witch hunt. I posted earlier about someone who had worked for her saying something against her, I now feel bad for even starting to be brainwashed by the media articles and wondering what the comment that person made, actually meant. To me now, it appears to be a jealous comment, the sort we sometimes hear about maybe someone having their horses on full livery and not seeing them much because of a busy lifestyle type comment.

It would appear her life is a right mess and she’s handled some stuff really poorly, the video on the Mirror website (linked to through the FB page), made me sad, she wasn’t even there when the puppy died she said, why people would choose to comment to poor Princess too, she is just a small child.

KP isn’t the only person who makes a mess of their lives and gets out of depth with stuff but because she’s a “celeb”, they feast on every mortal of dirt they can about her.

I feel sorry for her, she is a fine example that money can’t buy you happiness and a fine lifestyle and I would hate to be in the limelight and be over analysed all the time for her every action. Poor KP. x

Scotsbadboy

Visit site
No need to get upset, I'm just innocently posting uninformed and inflammatory opinions on the internet about a person I do not know and who I have very limited information about.

Oooh i like what you did there, almost planned? Very good :) Trust me, no offence taken Smolmaus :)

rascal

Visit site
If she can not be bothered to keep her animals in a secure place and continues to put them in danger, she should not have them, and neither should anyone else who can not be bothered to keep their animals safe, or the people who neglect them, but we all know they do. Stopping them has to start somewhere.

Auslander

Visit site
If she can not be bothered to keep her animals in a secure place and continues to put them in danger, she should not have them, and neither should anyone else who can not be bothered to keep their animals safe, or the people who neglect them, but we all know they do. Stopping them has to start somewhere.
Just stop! You, and everyone else, has no idea of the circumstances surrounding these accidents.
My dog got out onto the road the other night, because someone had left my gate open. He took off down the lane in the pitch dark on an adventure, and although he wasn't hit by a car, he could easily have been. Does that make me irresponsible/to blame?

honetpot

Visit site
I'm sure 99% of people who own animals have had a near miss or two. Can we just leave Katie Price alone? There's something really wrong with hounding someone with a chaotic life even if they are a "celebrity". It's not going to help her is it?

Witch hunts of this nature are beyond pathetic.
I agree with this. How many posts are there on FB where the horse has been stolen, but no, it got out. Can you deliver hay tomorrow, shoe a horse, fit a saddle, this week, but I do not want to pay stupid prices?
My advice to anyone no matter how much you have is when you get paid, buy all the stuff you need for the month, and then after you paid your bills you can the spend the rest on what ever you want. If possible plan six months ahead, I am planning for spring.
You can guarantee if there is a weak spot in the fence something will get out, so do not wait for someone else to sort it.
Some people just have no imagination about what could happen, and its just unfortunate they have to learn by experience.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Just stop! You, and everyone else, has no idea of the circumstances surrounding these accidents.
My dog got out onto the road the other night, because someone had left my gate open. He took off down the lane in the pitch dark on an adventure, and although he wasn't hit by a car, he could easily have been. Does that make me irresponsible/to blame?
quite. one of my horses ran through the wire boundary fence and ended up in the woods the other week. a fence that has been perfectly fine to keep the horses in until now. just one of those things. possibly the OP thinks I should have had a 20 foot fence electrified and lit up with neon lighting to make sure the horse gave it a wide berth o_O

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

Says more about you than KP to keep posting like this.

smolmaus

Visit site
KP isn’t the only person who makes a mess of their lives and gets out of depth with stuff but because she’s a “celeb”, they feast on every mortal of dirt they can about her.
She's an almost unique person in the UK media for how viscously people will attack her for almost anything she does. It seems to be mostly for daring to make money using Page 3 and not apologizing for it. And to then use the tabloid media's obsession with shaming her to make herself a living and continue to not be a perfect person.
Oooh i like what you did there, almost planned? Very good :) Trust me, no offence taken Smolmaus :)

I was using your post to make a point but the constant media coverage trying to paint KP as an unfit mother is steeped in misogyny. She can't be allowed to be a good mother because she is a sexual object, she can't be allowed to be a successful business woman, author etc because she is still a sexual object. She can't be a good pet owner because she's a bad mother with a "chaotic" life. Anything in the media about her (even if it is valid criticism) needs to be looked at very carefully and with a very critical eye; the tabloids have been deliberately building an image of her as a goddamn mess for the guts of 20 years now and it all started with her posing with her boobs out and then not being quiet and going away.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I once worked at a yard where she kept her horses on full livery (approx 2003). Her horses were beautiful, she made sure they were very well cared for and on the odd occasion I saw her there she was always lovely (although obviously keen to keep herself to herself), was good with her horses and clearly adored them.

Haven't read the page, I don't want to, turning deeply upsetting events in someone's life into a witch hunt is horrible.

doodle

Visit site
I feel very sorry for her as no matter what she does she is slated for it. Her crime seems to have been making money in whatever way she wanted. We have no idea how the animals got out or if there was any fault. A friends pony got out of its field, hit and killed. Is she a bad owner too? Or did someone leave the gate open? When people have animals those animals have accidents sadly. I lost Soli to a fence accident. Was that my fault too and should I not be allowed another horse?

millikins

Visit site
The FB page is horrible. The main claims against her seem to be that she has lots of pets and lots of money. Over the years various pets have died and / or had accidents. Without knowing the exact details of what happened in every case, abusing her like this is disgusting. I'm off to find something more interesting to read.

And tried to cut down on numbers when she hit the rocks financially.

Pedantic

Visit site
As a bloke, she ain't my cup of tea, all that surgery, she really is a material girl, plastic, but you have to take what you read in the media with a pinch of salt, I watched her years ago on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here", I was impressed with how much bottle she had, she put up with a lot of stuff others wouldn't.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Whilst I try to stick to that very utopian sentiment, saying nothing sometimes is not in the interest of anyone. I wouldn’t stop myself calling the police if I saw someone being murdered just because it wasn’t something nice to “say”.

Don’t get the wrong idea, I’m neither in support of nor in the besiege KP camp but equally if there is truly something the matter I’m not sure looking the other way will help matters. Especially if there truly is something to be worried about.

exracehorse

Visit site
I follow her on Instagram. Was pretty shocked last week as she was blogging, modelling and endorsing a real fur company in London that sell raccoon. Fox. Etc. Especially as she proclaims to be an animal lover. We all know the hell those animals go through in the European fur farms

stormox

Visit site
Whilst I try to stick to that very utopian sentiment, saying nothing sometimes is not in the interest of anyone. I wouldn’t stop myself calling the police if I saw someone being murdered just because it wasn’t something nice to “say”.

I meant in comments on social media not in real situations!!

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
I follow her on Instagram. Was pretty shocked last week as she was blogging, modelling and endorsing a real fur company in London that sell raccoon. Fox. Etc. Especially as she proclaims to be an animal lover. We all know the hell those animals go through in the European fur farms
To be fair you could say the same about anyone that eats meat. Why is fur any worse then animal slaughter for meat? That's pretty horrible too, and many people say they are animal lovers but eat meat.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
To be fair you could say the same about anyone that eats meat. Why is fur any worse then animal slaughter for meat? That's pretty horrible too, and many people say they are animal lovers but eat meat.
Whoa there hang on a minute... there’s a line!

you’ve just crossed it. Are you saying anyone who eats meat are cruel?

mini_b

Visit site

agree :( this is another kettle of fish altogether.
although I do not eat any meat, one could argue that animal slaughter for meat; which is seen as vital to the human diet... is viewed more favourably than animal slaughter purely for fashion and vanity (rather than a product of the meat industry)

But then I have a leather saddle, leather boots and keep a horse for what is described as “entertainment purposes” so very much a case of pot kettle black for me I’m afraid.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
Whoa there hang on a minute... there’s a line!

you’ve just crossed it. Are you saying anyone who eats meat are cruel?
No, but if people are stating that no animal lover can wear fur because the method is 'cruel', then surely then that can be the same for meat too. I'm pretty sure neither animal enjoys it. And if you're using that to vilify someone........