My mare is dead

Rjd84

Visit site
So, so sorry for your loss. We all feel your pain, and like previous poster said, we have all been there and will go there again. You did the kindest thing for her, and gave her a wonderful home xxx

Doris68

Visit site
So very sorry - treasure all your wonderful memories. I bless each day that I still have my mare, she's nearly 27, and I'm so lucky.

Bah Humbug - your poem made me cry.

May you lovely lady rest in peace.

Fools Motto

Visit site
Very sad to read this. So very sorry. You did the right thing, your mare will thank you for that I'm sure.
Take care of yourself. xx

murphysmummy

Visit site
I was so pleased for you when the poo came but now I'm gutted for you. :-( so, so sorry. I know the sorrys will not bring her back but want you to know I'm thinking of you and your mare. Mm Xx

muckypony

Visit site
I'm so sorry to read this. I was thinking about you this afternoon after seeing last nights thread :(

You did what you could x

SaharaS

Visit site
I'm so sorry Guido, you were brave & were there when she needed you, its a horrible thing, as others have said, we've all been there..I've had a sudden double sadness too..please look after yourself & be strong.Cherish those happy memories, she will live on forever at your side, you need only close your eyes & she'll be with you.Sweet dreams lovely mare xx

Ladyinred

Visit site
Genuinely sorry to read this. I have followed your story all weekend and thought she was over the worst. I hope you manage to disover what was behind the problem as that will ease your mind a little. Virtual hugs to you.

Run free little mare xx

E13

Visit site
I am so very sorry for you both. She runs free now and the time will come when you see her again. Massive hugs xx

ex racer rider

Visit site
I am so so sorry, i was thinking of her on Sunday morning but could not find the thread. I cannot express how sorry i feel for you but at least you know she is now not in any pain. I as do lots of us on here feel your pain, Rosie (my first horse) was pts on the 10/11/11 so i recently had those memories dredged up
And bahhumbug i cannot even look at that poem without crying. It was sent to me the day i had Rosie pts and it makes me bawl before i get past the first 3 lines... I never have read past the first paragraph.

But in currently laid here in tears over your mare, Rosie and the thought of losing our best friends. Hugs and feelings for you

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Oh no Guido. I am so sorry to hear this. Hope you are ok... hugs xx

Last edited: