Olympic Eventing XC Thread

3Beasties

Visit site
If you have sky its being shown on 450, might be better coverage rather then flicking from channel to channel with the BBC!

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
Yay, lots of praise for Buzz, and actually some nice discussion of how XC works and placings at the moment for the non-XC peeps rather than just discussion of Zara!

Dizzco

Visit site
I can't watch in work :( so will be dashing out to watch on my phone whenever GB are on course... so pleeaase keep us updated those of you who are watching live!! I can't bear the suspense of not knowing whats going on!

Hope we have an exciting day of good, safe XC riding ahead of us with some top class, blow you away, performances thrown in! :D

jenbleep

Visit site
I'm off work!!!! Couldn't miss this!! My OH is there, he got the tickets before we met :mad: That didn't work out did it?! :D

Does anyone else feel immensly proud when seeing equestrianism on mainstream tv? Come on we can get a medal!! :D :D I'm so proud of our team

Azabache

Visit site
Gosh wouldn't be amazing if they could get the elusive Gold! I think I feel a sore throat coming on that might last til tomorrow night lol!