pi@@ed off about ebay & their promise to refund every b@tch out

Queenbee

Visit site
Advertising a black Albion saddle, may or may not have scuff marks, may or may not be polished, may or may not be faded, may or may not be Albion, may or may not be black... May or may be leather, may or may not exist... Valued at 7million, 7k, £700, £70, 7pence, and 7cola bottles... May exchange for a pony... Pm me if you are interested...

Sorry op, couldn't resist ;)

Queenbee

Visit site
[Content removed]

There is a cynical part of me wondering if op has created another account simply to post personal details so this thread gets pulled without jeopardising her own account further... Good job admin can check ip addresses... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

coralwings20

Visit site
You do get through a lot of saddles don't you? And horses who have 'topline problems'..

The saddle was from my old horse & my present horse has back issues - I've only ever sold one saddle before this incident si can't see how you have come to that conclusion? !

Again, bakeweĺl, I am politely asking you to remove my name.

Queenbee

Visit site
The saddle was from my old horse & my present horse has back issues - I've only ever sold one saddle before this incident si can't see how you have come to that conclusion? !

Again!!!!!!
Bakewell has nothing to do with it... Actually LOOK at the persons username before you accuse!!!!

Elbie

Visit site
You catch more flies with honey...

To be fair, I don't think OP was particularly rude in the way she asked for her name to be removed.

And I think it is a bit out of order for someone else to post OP's name on a public forum. This thread is all getting a bit too personal now. I don't really agree with the OP relisting the saddle (as I have commented in earlier threads) but I think things are going a bit too far now

bakewell

Visit site

Only the original poster, which isn't me as IP addresses and style of writing will clearly demonstrate, can edit their post. So you need to ask hoofprints, who is the poster of the information, to kindly edit it out.

bakewell

Visit site
To be fair, I don't think OP was particularly rude in the way she asked for her name to be removed.

And I think it is a bit out of order for someone else to post OP's name on a public forum. This thread is all getting a bit too personal now. I don't really agree with the OP relisting the saddle (as I have commented in earlier threads) but I think things are going a bit too far now

I agree her name should not be on here. However asking tends to get more than demanding, swearing or name calling. Which could be the alternative.

bakewell

Visit site
I have sent two polite pms to bakeweĺl and still my name is in the public domain which is out of order.

a) no you haven't, though you may have sent one to hoofprints. With a bit of luck.
b) don't worry I definitely have PM'd hoofprints. Bear in mind a new user might find the PM system a bit confusing at first but I'm sure s/he'll see the messages soon.

gembear

Visit site
The OP has not come across well throughout this thread, and I do not condone how she's acted.

However, it has got way too personal now and is verging on bullying.