Racing this weekend

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Racing at Doncaster was more flat than jump! Then when they came back round there was no sun! Why not delay by 5 minutes to see what happens as if they had, all fences could have been jumped. I don't recall this in the past does anyone else?

Visit site
Racing at Doncaster was more flat than jump! Then when they came back round there was no sun! Why not delay by 5 minutes to see what happens as if they had, all fences could have been jumped. I don't recall this in the past does anyone else?

The taking out if fences for sun is getting a bit ridiculous to be honest. I know it's a safety thing and I totally agree with that but it doesn't take much to knock out fences and hurdles these days.

Gamebird

Visit site
They mentionned another one on the yard too but I didn't catch the name.
Primoz. Primoz Roglic is a very famous cyclist (and probably my favourite cyclist). However it's a common enough first name in Slovenia so it is likely coincidence. Would be cool if the horse was named after him though.

My favourite current name is Readin Tommy Wrong. But you have to know where it comes from to appreciate it.

I always liked Time Flies By, which is a JP McManus horse, so the commentators got to say 'Time Flies By in the yellow and green...'

Visit site
Primoz. Primoz Roglic is a very famous cyclist (and probably my favourite cyclist). However it's a common enough first name in Slovenia so it is likely coincidence. Would be cool if the horse was named after him though.

My favourite current name is Readin Tommy Wrong. But you have to know where it comes from to appreciate it.

I always liked Time Flies By, which is a JP McManus horse, so the commentators got to say 'Time Flies By in the yellow and green...'

Primoz is a dude! He could be one of the easiest horses in the yard to ride as you could just tootle along on him but that doesn't get him fit. You have to ride him every inch of every day.

I loved the idea behind the name Time Flies By, total genius!

humblepie

Visit site
I think other than Geraint Thomas, Tadej Pogacar is my current favourite cyclist. Random thread for famous cyclists to occur in! There are some really clever racehorse naming and there used to a person on Twitter who would post about various names, but not seen them for ages. My brother said if he had a racehorse he would call it Adogg, so it is a dog out in front.....

Meanwhile back at the racing, some lovely looking horses at Southell today. .

Visit site
I think other than Geraint Thomas, Tadej Pogacar is my current favourite cyclist. Random thread for famous cyclists to occur in! There are some really clever racehorse naming and there used to a person on Twitter who would post about various names, but not seen them for ages. My brother said if he had a racehorse he would call it Adogg, so it is a dog out in front.....

Meanwhile back at the racing, some lovely looking horses at Southell today. .

I'd have a naff horse called The Favourite and a good horse called The Outsider 😂

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Did fear for Datsalrightgino when they were going away after he fell but they said he'd galloped off so concerning he's being "attended to"

Glad RP is ok as he really sprawled although is it me or does he look lame in front?