Racing this weekend

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Wonder what was going on with Jonbon, did he need to be sent more forward like Ruby was saying? He's a gorgeous looking horse. Thought he was still going to win despite all the errors

Wonder if he tweaked himself?

Smitty

Visit site
I feel like tweaking him. I have just lost £4!!! I got conned with a £2 free bet, used it to back a very short priced favourite which I never do (usually 10p ew on 20/1!) and this is what happens. I jinxed him ☹️

humblepie

Visit site
Does anyone know Gamebird in real life. She’s not posted for a while and would normally be on the racing thread? Some amazing horses in the next. Paisley Park looks amazing but I have a special liking for Dashel Drasher.

Smitty

Visit site
Does anyone know Gamebird in real life. She’s not posted for a while and would normally be on the racing thread? Some amazing horses in the next. Paisley Park looks amazing but I have a special liking for Dashel Drasher.
I think historically that poster dips in and out, which is a shame as their input is second to none. I think also they wear a few hats in real life so may just be very busy. I truly hope Gamebird is OK. I will never forget a post they put on a thread 10 years or more ago 😊

teapot

Visit site
Well done. BB got thoroughly overexcited, pulled like a train and ran out of puff where it mattered.

Fingers crossed he'll improve from the run, not least the overexcited bit 😂

Fontwell's a funny little course with the stands and crowds verrrry close to the course

Clodagh

Visit site
Fingers crossed he'll improve from it, not least the overexcited bit 😂

Fontwell's a funny little course with the stands and crowds verrrry close to the course
He did the same at Exeter last time. He’ll get there, when he first went into training he couldn’t go out with the string at all and he can now, so he’s learning.

Gamebird

Visit site
Hi, still around! Thanks for the kind messages though. You're right, I do wear several different hats, and all of them pretty busy hats. I was out of the country this weekend, so missed some pretty exciting racing, but some very impressive (and surprising results). Very sad about Datsalrghtgino. It's a very sad game at times, as Caldwell Construction have shown by pulling out completely due to their losses. Lossiemouth was pretty exciting, and Ashroe Diamond at Doncaster. Quite excited for the rest of the season now.