Racing this weekend

Gamebird

Visit site
Plus some bits and bobs at Navan on Saturday, the Hilly Way at Cork on Sunday where we should get to see El Fabiolo :D, plus the Peterborough Chase at Huntingdon on Sunday with a nice bunch of well known names.

Visit site
Plus some bits and bobs at Navan on Saturday, the Hilly Way at Cork on Sunday where we should get to see El Fabiolo :D, plus the Peterborough Chase at Huntingdon on Sunday with a nice bunch of well known names.

It's going to be a good weekend. I'm at Aintree but I will be away long before the Becher. 1 in the 1st, 1 in the 3rd. Done by 12.20pm 😂 I'll be on the road home by 1.15pm 😂

photo_jo

Visit site
I am most looking forward to watching Jungle Boogie in that race!

Gamebird

Visit site
SLightly disappointed that the two Joseph o'Brien horses weren't declare for the Peterborough - I am a fan of both Fakir and Banbridge - however there's still plenty to ensure a good race. Will be interesting to see what Edwardstone does with the extra half mile.

Visit site
SLightly disappointed that the two Joseph o'Brien horses weren't declare for the Peterborough - I am a fan of both Fakir and Banbridge - however there's still plenty to ensure a good race. Will be interesting to see what Edwardstone does with the extra half mile.

Extra 3/4 of a mile on that ground 😂 it will be a ploughed field by the end of racing!

bonny

Visit site
Just seen both of Henderson’s stars have been taken out of the fighting fifth, what a non surprise but still a disappointment.

Visit site
Just seen both of Henderson’s stars have been taken out of the fighting fifth, what a non surprise but still a disappointment.

The ground is minging there. No point bottoming good horses 3 weeks before their main aim Xmas races. It's a disappointment for race goers and watchers but at least he is doing what is best for the horses. One of ours will absolutely love the ground at Sandown. He is a proper ploughed field horse. Aintree is holding up well but they had leeway to take the rain.

Gamebird

Visit site
And Edwardstone runs in the Tingle Creek today, not the Peterborough tomorrow, so we won't get to know what he does with 2m4.

Gamebird

Visit site
I think Not So Sleepy is my favourite horse in training. This is his 10th year in training - he won on the flat as a 2yo and an 11yo. He's quirky as hell - used to run off with everyone going to the start, but stood there today on a long rein like a hunter at a meet. And who can forget him running out at the first at Newcastlein this race 3 or 4 years ago 🙈. Been lucky enough to meet him a couple of times. Legend 🤩

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Thought the one in green and brown should have pulled up in the beacher, about 10l behind jumping the last 2, not pushed over them but imagine if he'd fallen.

Goshen looks like he doesn't want to do it anymore

Visit site
I think Not So Sleepy is my favourite horse in training. This is his 10th year in training - he won on the flat as a 2yo and an 11yo. He's quirky as hell - used to run off with everyone going to the start, but stood there today on a long rein like a hunter at a meet. And who can forget him running out at the first at Newcastlein this race 3 or 4 years ago 🙈. Been lucky enough to meet him a couple of times. Legend 🤩

He is a true legend of thr game! I am so glad he got his own FF outright even if it wasn't a vintage renewal he still did it and he did it well!

All 3 of ours ran well at Sandown. One at Aintree did, the other pulled up after a dodgy jump and lost ground. The jockey did the right thing in pulling him up when he did as a 4yo on that ground is a big ask on his 2nd hurdle start and only 4th start in his life. He will have other days.

Visit site
How on earth did a full brother to Douvan and Jonbon sell for that?

Hidden away in a French bloodstock sale - broodmares, foals and other stud stock. Not an in training or store sale so no one looking for one to race would have found him.

He stands in France for €3000 and has 80 odd mares booked to him next year already.

bonny

Visit site
Hidden away in a French bloodstock sale - broodmares, foals and other stud stock. Not an in training or store sale so no one looking for one to race would have found him.

He stands in France for €3000 and has 80 odd mares booked to him next year already.
There has to be a physical problem with him

Gamebird

Visit site

Raced or unraced?