Recovering from the worst day of my life

NeverSayNever

Visit site
how truly awful for you, there are no words :( so so sorry :(

just terrible that the van driver wont be brought to task over it too, can the other rider not act as witness? surely the police must be looking into it. So awful for you :(

Bazzel

Visit site
can't put into words how sorry I am, how utterly devastating for you. Wishing you a very speedy recovery, for both your broken bones and your pain, an ache too many of us know all too well. Time is a wonderful healer, but he'll always be with you.
RIP beautiful Rupert x

Mariposa

Visit site
I'm so so sorry to hear what has happened, my thoughts are with you, Rupert and your boyfriend too. Just so sorry x

rach1

Visit site
What an absolute tragedy, I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you hear quickly. Your boyfriend is one in a million.

spike123

Visit site
I don't post here often these days, but have read many of your posts about him. such a complete and utter tragedy. A waste of a beautiful horse. I'm so sorry to hear what happened.

LaMooch

Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a brave thing writing what happened and hopeful writing it down will start the healing process for you. I hope your physical pain is bearable and the emotiionly will become bearable in its own time. My thoughts are with you

Bigbenji

Visit site
Words often seem pointless at times like this but like everyone else I am so sorry your beautiful boy was taken from you like that.
X

Garnet

Visit site
RIP Rupert. He was a gorgeous boy.
I too hope that your physical injuries mend quickly, but the emotional pain will take longer. You and your lovely boyfriend need lots of tlc.

be positive

Visit site
RIP Rupert, look after yourself.
It is every rider's worst nightmare, riding on the roads means taking this risk every time we go out, sadly.