Recovering from the worst day of my life

oscarwild

Visit site
So sorry to hear of your accident and how shocked you must be. RIP Rupert.

Take care of yourself and I hope you heal from your injuries reasonably quickly and can I say what a lovely BF you have to deal with everything for you while you were stuck in hospital. You both need some TLC to get over this.

Could read and run even with the tears so had to reply.

Bright_Spark

Visit site
No words seem adequate at a time like this, but want to send you my sympathy at such a sad time. I hope that your injuries heal quickly and that you are able to look back at your memories with a fond smile.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Sat in tears reading this....I don't even know what to say, the usual platitudes just seem.so empty :(
Rupert was a cracking looking lad...I hope, in time, you are able to recover from this mentally as well as physically. Your other half sounds like he has been going through the mill too. Be kind to yourselves xxxxxxxx
RIP Rupert x

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
Another sat here with tears welling :( I am so sorry for your loss. He was a stunning boy. Take comfort that he had a lovely life with you before the accident. RIP Rupert. And you lLook after yourself, I hope you heal quickly xx

Marydoll

Visit site
This post really upset me, i am so sorry for you and the loss of your lovely horse.
In your shoes i would be devastated as well, nothing i say will make you feel better, but just know im thinking of you ((( hug )))

ozpoz

Visit site
I am so sorry to read this. I hope that writing it helps you - as well as knowing that the people on this forum who read about the loss of your boy will understand how you must be feeling.Every sympathy and kind thought to you. xx

ilvpippa

Visit site
I'm so sorry, what an awful thing to have happen. It's why I rarely go on the road, too many unsafe drivers.
I hope you get back on your feet soon

KidnapMoss

Visit site
I can't think of the right words :( what a beautiful horse rupert was. Thinking of you, your boyfriend and your rupert. I love the last picture, I hope he is galloping free over rainbow bridge xxxx