Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
i would like to apologies for this comment. It seems to me that a small up and coming business is having a very rough deal through this forum and i have added to the fuel. this company has expended very quickly and are trying very hard to maintain there previous excellent product service and reputation. Small British up and companies are the future of our economy and we need to give them all the support we can, as i said, sorry Shwmae Horse Wear and i wish you all the success for the future.

I'd hardly say it has grown that quick - they had the same issues and excuses over 2 years ago and never got any better!! So they didn't exactly have much of an excellent service to maintain!

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Hi sidnney4u/SMF

Doesn't SMF have quite a few different identities on forums ? Perhaps we should have a competition to see who can find the most user names.

It might be a good idea for people waiting for a refund chase it up seeing as this is a Ltd company.

lula

Visit site
i would like to apologies for this comment. It seems to me that a small up and coming business is having a very rough deal through this forum and i have added to the fuel. this company has expended very quickly and are trying very hard to maintain there previous excellent product service and reputation. Small British up and companies are the future of our economy and we need to give them all the support we can, as i said, sorry Shwmae Horse Wear and i wish you all the success for the future.

has your account been hacked by a Shwmae director? ;)

sidnney4u

Visit site
I think Sidnney4u is definitely SMF, poor spelling, grammar i, x x x desperation. I have spent too many years marking, so can spot it a bloody mile off! Nice try!
I find this quote quite offensive. im a real 41 year old mother of two, horse lover who has dyslexia. This thread is not about someones ability to spell etc its about a company. your comment is very personal and to me hurtful as ive struggled with dyslexia for the whole of my life and i thought the " red marking pen " days were over.

Patterdale

Visit site
I find this quote quite offensive. im a real 41 year old mother of two, horse lover who has dyslexia. This thread is not about someones ability to spell etc its about a company. your comment is very personal and to me hurtful as ive struggled with dyslexia for the whole of my life and i thought the " red marking pen " days were over.

I agree. Try not to take it to heart :)

I do NOT believe that you are SMF, however I do believe that you've been 'encouraged' to make these statements, which if true is very unfair.
As a customer you have every right to complain if things do not go right, and the company should do nothing but apologise unreservedly - not get you to make public apologies to THEM! If that's what's happened - then they really are unbelievable.

Dizzleton

Visit site
Shwmae is now commenting on a post in 'Chit Chat and Tack' (young girl asking for reviews on the onesie - cue a lot of negative comments regarding Shwmae) Jessica was yet again saying we're trolls and just out to destroy the company. Apparently they haven't stolen anyones money and they have endless happy customers.

Looks like old habits die hard Jessica.

So much for the (fake) apology.

NellRosk

Visit site
I think babyd who has replied to all deby house threads is SMF too

Oh and Shwmae Products have now made a facbook group for all their happy customers

I don't think she is, if you go to the fb profile of the lady who has made the DH complaints page she doesn't look as though she is SMF. The DH lady is from Leeds, and I don't think SMF has enough brain cells to create a fake fb page from a different location.

lula

Visit site

something's going on though..
No one has a complete change of heart so extreme as yours, then issues 2 statements in apology about your first posts saying you're an unhappy customer without sounding like you've been tied to a chair and forced to read the 'company party line statement' with a gun at your head.

which is how you've come across imho. Instead of doing any good for Shwmae you've only added more suspicion and intrigue.
Believable its not.

OldHacker

Visit site
I apologise to you and SMF.
Dyslexia explains the errors but doesn't excuse them, there is always a spellchecker.
I have dyslexia too. Days of red pen marking are making a comeback, it's called standards.
Sorry if it offends you.

crabbymare

Visit site
something's going on though..
No one has a complete change of heart so extreme as yours, then issues 2 statements in apology about your first posts saying you're an unhappy customer without sounding like you've been tied to a chair and forced to read the 'company party line statement' with a gun at your head.

which is how you've come across imho. Instead of doing any good for Shwmae you've only added more suspicion and intrigue.
Believable its not.
I agree that in a way its good that the posts were made as it does look very obvious that Shwmae were using some sort of pressure and only backs up the opinion most of us have of them

sidnney4u

Visit site
I apologise to you and SMF.
Dyslexia explains the errors but doesn't excuse them, there is always a spellchecker.
I have dyslexia too. Days of red pen marking are making a comeback, it's called standards.
Sorry if it offends you.

It is not down to you whether or not my errors can be excused. You apologised but then made yet another negative comment. My dyslexia should not stop me from being able to comment on forums like this, I have a son who also has dyslexia worse than mine and I would be very disappointed if he wasn't able to vent his own opinions on an open forum without being judged for his learning difficulty. please think about the bigger picture when commenting on open forums.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
why the overt apology then S4U?

eta nobody was 'picking on you' for it, just pointing out the similarities to SMF posting style.

PolarSkye

Visit site
why the overt apology then S4U?

eta nobody was 'picking on you' for it, just pointing out the similarities to SMF posting style.

You know what, this is so off the point of this thread . . . S4U's apology is hers to make - in whatever language she chooses - and it may well be genuine . . . however, it doesn't take away from the fact that there are still unhappy customers not receiving the goods they ordered/when they expected to receive them . . . bickering and nitpicking doesn't really achieve anything.

P

DragonSlayer

Visit site

'Red marking pen ' days are certainly not over. In most exams now, SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) will affect marks in a big way, dyslexia is difficult yes, but unfortunately out of school, it can and will affect how you get on in life.

sidnney4u

Visit site
You know what, this is so off the point of this thread . . . S4U's apology is hers to make - in whatever language she chooses - and it may well be genuine . . . however, it doesn't take away from the fact that there are still unhappy customers not receiving the goods they ordered/when they expected to receive them . . . bickering and nitpicking doesn't really achieve anything.

P

Totally agree thankyou x

sidnney4u

Visit site
'Red marking pen ' days are certainly not over. In most exams now, SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) will affect marks in a big way, dyslexia is difficult yes, but unfortunately out of school, it can and will affect how you get on in life.

Thankfully ive not had that issue in my profession and hopefully my son won't either.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
"I've tried lots of companies for these in the heat of the moment I bought different types from snuggy and blew at least three months wages. I really liked them apart from the fleece would rub the manes. I don't like sd equestrian at all, I saved up to buy one just to find my pony in an awful state not able to see from the blind fold around it's face. Can't say enough about shwmae products I did hear about the rumours but happy to say I have just bought two more rugs from them tonight 36.00 for a hood and a rug bargain."

^^Yep very grown up I must say.

I'd like to hear from some of your millions of happy customers. Only heard from all the unhappy ones so far.

[/QUOTE] ester
Oh great, throw a bit of stealth marketing in for good measure . That doesn't undermine the forum at all.

You have been reported for it Jessica..[/QUOTE]

Hmm, this is what I was thinking of JJones when I suggested SMF association

Corner Mad House

Visit site
It is not down to you whether or not my errors can be excused. You apologised but then made yet another negative comment. My dyslexia should not stop me from being able to comment on forums like this, I have a son who also has dyslexia worse than mine and I would be very disappointed if he wasn't able to vent his own opinions on an open forum without being judged for his learning difficulty. please think about the bigger picture when commenting on open forums.

Notice S4U does not respond to the question of was she threatened in anyway to make the apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.